• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I had it march13th of last year so either a new strain or immunity wore off. I’m thinking a different strain because it’s been really similar bjt with a few different things and less severe than the first one by a bit. Still had a few real bad days for sure but nothing like the first one
It is flu season.... Just saying

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Yeah. Constructive Intent is also having a 14inch piece of shoelace with a loop tied on one end, and a Mini-14.

It's a bullshit charge they use whenever they think you might break the law but can't prove that you have.
Then they start tacking on felonies for all the items its a felony to be in the possession of while committing a felony.... yea yea yea

you-know-what-you-must-do.jpg 20201220_140653.jpg

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
I've heard that example as well. I could see ATF using it to tack on more charges trying to add more time to sentence. What is this Constructive Intent you speak of? I would guess you are referring to possessing immediate parts that can be interchanged with a particular firearm that would then readily make it non 922r complaint?
Thats why you don't keep em in the gun room....

bbc-new-meme-hood-documentary.jpg

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I made a new thread.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
As long as I survive stuff I ain’t too mad after it’s all done. For me whatever it is causes a lot of weird symptoms and triggers some side effects for me that are nastier than the illness. Anxiety and stuff that’s a double whammy and puts me in some dark places I don’t need to be or like to be. Trying to get better with that stuff too with prayer and friends praying. Two separate issues but feeding off eachother
if you are on any sort of daily medication that may be working adversely with your COIVD related symptoms, possibly idk I remember a long time ago I smoked some weed when I was sick and felt like absolute dog shit afterwords lol

Reactions: Jstegman1

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Yeah. Constructive Intent is also having a 14inch piece of shoelace with a loop tied on one end, and a Mini-14.

It's a bullshit charge they use whenever they think you might break the law but can't prove that you have.
I havent finished that John Ross book yet but it really shows you how stupid the NFA laws are, like how they were originally put into law and how close they were to possibly being abolished. crazy. now here we are talking about all this dumb shit that shouldn't even matter