KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
you got it again??? Whaaaaaa
Yeah bro I don’t like to talk about being all fucked up till I start kind of clearing the woods, but I’ve been all fucked up for almost a week now. Same exact shit I had, mad confusion as to what I have but my symptoms were/are the same in the same pace at a less severity. I’ve felt the best tonight I have in this time. Christmas night I was mad fuxked up and girl tried to get me to go to the hospital but I didn’t. Slowwwwlly been getting better since then. Lots of sleep lots of fluids and just two days ago started vitamin D. Tightened diet, taking it slow but SOB I’ve been feeling miserable

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Get naked break them open rub it all over yourself put your nods on and go for a walk in the hood
I’ve been too sick to even Noodle.

I went to my parents the other day and shot the AR-9 for maybe 90 rounds and the glock for 60 and couldn’t eat any food didn’t feel good enough to. By 7 I was feeling ultra shitty again and been sleeping off and on since then

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I was totally kidding btw. Are you saying that because you believe it only applies to a importer?

Incorrect.

It applies to everyone. Importers, manufacturers, and end users.

However the only time I have heard of it being enforced (Other than the Constructive Intent bullshit) was a case in Chicago where some bangers got taken down with AKs that were non 922r compliant, and 922r was added as bonus charge to guys with a laundry list of other charges.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Yeah bro I don’t like to talk about being all fucked up till I start kind of clearing the woods, but I’ve been all fucked up for almost a week now. Same exact shit I had, mad confusion as to what I have but my symptoms were/are the same in the same pace at a less severity. I’ve felt the best tonight I have in this time. Christmas night I was mad fuxked up and girl tried to get me to go to the hospital but I didn’t. Slowwwwlly been getting better since then. Lots of sleep lots of fluids and just two days ago started vitamin D. Tightened diet, taking it slow but SOB I’ve been feeling miserable
fuck man sorry to hear.... glad you are coming out of it. makes me wonder tho, if you contracted a different strain or if it came back later on, like if it stayed dormant in your system and came back. I remember you saying you had tuff time with it from your 1st exposure.

Me personally starting from the day I contracted it, it took about 4-5 days for me to start noticing symptoms. those symptoms got worse and the badness lasted about 2-3 days, I came out of it but still was congested/shortness of breath for another week and a half. So all in all it took about 3 weeks to get out of me. after 3 weeks I was back to normal

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I only talk to a few people while I’m really feeling bad usually I don’t like to speak about it. If I’m talking about it it’s usually because I feel like I’m outta the woods (God willing) and gonna start bouncing back quickly now. I may be jumping the gun but I hope not