• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Incorrect.

It applies to everyone. Importers, manufacturers, and end users.

However the only time I have heard of it being enforced (Other than the Constructive Intent bullshit) was a case in Chicago where some bangers got taken down with AKs that were non 922r compliant, and 922r was added as bonus charge to guys with a laundry list of other charges.
I've heard that example as well. I could see ATF using it to tack on more charges trying to add more time to sentence. What is this Constructive Intent you speak of? I would guess you are referring to possessing immediate parts that can be interchanged with a particular firearm that would then readily make it non 922r complaint?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
fuck man sorry to hear.... glad you are coming out of it. makes me wonder tho, if you contracted a different strain or if it came back later on, like if it stayed dormant in your system and came back. I remember you saying you had tuff time with it from your 1st exposure.

Me personally starting from the day I contracted it, it took about 4-5 days for me to start noticing symptoms. those symptoms got worse and the badness lasted about 2-3 days, I came out of it but still was congested/shortness of breath for another week and a half. So all in all it took about 3 weeks to get out of me. after 3 weeks I was back to normal
I had it march13th of last year so either a new strain or immunity wore off. I’m thinking a different strain because it’s been really similar bjt with a few different things and less severe than the first one by a bit. Still had a few real bad days for sure but nothing like the first one

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I had it march13th of last year so either a new strain or immunity wore off. I’m thinking a different strain because it’s been really similar bjt with a few different things and less severe than the first one by a bit. Still had a few real bad days for sure but nothing like the first one
you can thank the democrats for all this. I am pretty much convinced they had something to do with releasing it to the USA, working in conjunction with China. All the events of 2020 and how it all played out is way to convenient for the dems. It worked out perfectly in their favor. And I am not a conspiracy theorist at all

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
you can thank the democrats for all this. I am pretty much convinced they had something to do with releasing it to the USA, working in conjunction with China. All the events of 2020 and how it all played out is way to convenient for the dems. It worked out perfectly in their favor. And I am not a conspiracy theorist at all
As long as I survive stuff I ain’t too mad after it’s all done. For me whatever it is causes a lot of weird symptoms and triggers some side effects for me that are nastier than the illness. Anxiety and stuff that’s a double whammy and puts me in some dark places I don’t need to be or like to be. Trying to get better with that stuff too with prayer and friends praying. Two separate issues but feeding off eachother

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I've heard that example as well. I could see ATF using it to tack on more charges trying to add more time to sentence. What is this Constructive Intent you speak of? I would guess you are referring to possessing immediate parts that can be interchanged with a particular firearm that would then readily make it non 922r complaint?

Yeah. Constructive Intent is also having a 14inch piece of shoelace with a loop tied on one end, and a Mini-14.

It's a bullshit charge they use whenever they think you might break the law but can't prove that you have.