KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
When we gonna hangout again? Surprised nobody died
Bro you ass, 3 days later is when I for real real came down with Covid haha. Remember “wait was that your beer or mine? Fuck it!!!!! Now let’s hug!!”
Gaige - “I did cpr on a guy with Covid last week!”
Jordan - “wicked! How’s that weird cough in your throat going?”
Gaige - “pretty sure I’ve had this for ever”

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Bro you ass, 3 days later is when I for real real came down with Covid haha. Remember “wait was that your beer or mine? Fuck it!!!!! Now let’s hug!!”
100% accurate. To be fair i still have this cough. I think we basically kissed each other when we grabbed the wrong beer and gave each other super covid

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
This is a 100% true story by the way. No shit

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
She asked when you’re going to get on Minecraft and show her how to do more cool stuff

She was lost in the underworld for 2 weeks there for a minute lol
Fuck shoulda told me I would put on my ultra armor and busted her out of hell. Damn, this sounds more like doom instead of Minecraft

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Wait. If I gave @Jds556762 covid, that was also the same time I was with @Fast306stang @MrsFast306stang @Jstegman1 and @Old Skool
For all I know I gave it to you

I was working the gunshop the night before and spent 2 hours handing every rental, my personal rifle, and my cellphone to a german, 2 Ukrainians and a China man who had all traveled from overseas to see American gun culture. Then shoved a bunch of grizzly in my mouth

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
For all I know I gave it to you

I was working the gunshop the night before and spent 2 hours handing every rental, my personal rifle, and my cellphone to a german, 2 Ukrainians and a China man who had all traveled from overseas to see American gun culture. Then shoved a bunch of grizzly in my mouth
Pretty sure @Bigigloopt2 was there and I literally looked at him after shoving a dip in and said “well thT was stupid I didn’t even wash my hands”