• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Is Minecraft pretty interesting? I am just looking for a somewhat time waster, I haven't play xbox live in like a month, just gotten tired of it. I'd def get a couple Mario games, bioshock, and maybe DOOM or something
Zelda is dope,
Minecraft is cool, @Knight is pretty much a god on there no lie. He shows up on a Diamond plated horse with ultimate Diamond armor and builds burning lava holes through the entire planet

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
drift? not aware of this issue, could you elaborate please?

Idk if it has happened to JDS's switch but there is an issue with the factory controllers (joycons) where the thumbsticks will eventually start to register random inputs on their own. can cause you to walk without an input and cause menu scrolling on its own. Mine took about a year and a half for it to happen but I have a wireless GameCube controller i started using when the problem started to happen. It supposedly happens to all of the joycons at some point but I have a buddy who has had one for almost 2 years now without an issue, for some it happens after a few months though.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Zelda is dope,
Minecraft is cool, @Knight is pretty much a god on there no lie. He shows up on a Diamond plated horse with ultimate Diamond armor and builds burning lava holes through the entire planet
Ive never played minecraft, I thought it was for kids but ive started to see that it may be more than that. Kinda reminds me of Runescape, anyone ever play that? I used to love that game growing up

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Idk if it has happened to JDS's switch but there is an issue with the factory controllers (joycons) where the thumbsticks will eventually start to register random inputs on their own. can cause you to walk without an input and cause menu scrolling on its own. Mine took about a year and a half for it to happen but I have a wireless GameCube controller i started using when the problem started to happen. It supposedly happens to all of the joycons at some point but I have a buddy who has had one for almost 2 years now without an issue, for some it happens after a few months though.
interesting, wouldn't this be covered under defect warranty from Nintendo if it is a well known issue?

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Zelda is dope,
100% true. I’m a nerd. We both got Xbox’s and she has a wiiu and a switch. MC, Skyrim, fallout series is her shit. Animal crossing. I test our breaking point in the relationship when we play Mario kart 8

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Ive never played minecraft, I thought it was for kids but ive started to see that it may be more than that. Kinda reminds me of Runescape, anyone ever play that? I used to love that game growing up

Both my boys LOVE the minecraft. And Kerbil space program. Prolly butchering both names.

One son built a cruise ship on m/c. Maybe more than one. Crazy attention to detail stuff if you like to create. They also loved the regular game where you mined for stuff and fought off the bad guys.

It's making a resurgence they say.

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
I would've gone with a straight guard to go with that A3 front sight, and a fixed rear... flash hider is cool, I wouldn't change ok ok
lol it.

A3 short bois are super cool. Just my thoughts.

Need SBR sopmod.
We both know supplies are hard to find and not atill not cheap. He just wants another excuse for me to go over there and hangout with him
do it!!!

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
@AC-130 Above the real question for runescape is did you ever get any 99s, i think i only got a couple (i think attack and herblore) but i had a friend who played wayyyyyy more than me and had most of his skills to 99
man its been so long I can't remember. I remember fishing for lobby's and swords then selling them. going to the wilderness all the time fighting people. did a few scams with some idiots on there. basically tell them whoever trades me the best items, they win like 1 mil or something, they'd trade, id give it back, they keep trading more valuable things, multiple people and then id just log out. it was the funniest shit ever, it sounds bad now tho after typing it out. I used to be a menace on that game hahaha

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
You are mistaken. Roll up on me and @Jds556762 daughter and I’ll put tnt in tour
house and blow a hole to China, burning wverytbing you loved in life while I ride away with a diamond clad war horse At least she has the decency to make you a grave.