• Total voters

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Idk if it has happened to JDS's switch but there is an issue with the factory controllers (joycons) where the thumbsticks will eventually start to register random inputs on their own. can cause you to walk without an input and cause menu scrolling on its own. Mine took about a year and a half for it to happen but I have a wireless GameCube controller i started using when the problem started to happen. It supposedly happens to all of the joycons at some point but I have a buddy who has had one for almost 2 years now without an issue, for some it happens after a few months though.
Nintendo will fix it for free, I believe they send you a shipping label or something

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
those ps5 and new xbox prices are higher than what it costs to build a pretty solid pc, I'm actually in the process of convincing one of my friends to buy the Golden wasr so i can build a new computer cause mine is over 5 years old currently
A corowker of mine who I got into guns and hunting is getting me into pc. I have to use controller. I can’t play MK