• Total voters

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
So you're saying I need to find a nice old geezer who'll marry me and move? Not my type... Perhaps a sugar momma though.

Don’t discount an old (rich) geezer so quickly. He could turn out to be your soul (room) mate.

I found mine.
72c6b9f3b1ca7ef835a22f303fdcdd71.png

(He’s from Joliet)

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Just got home from Duluth. The wife really wanted some Korean food. Dropped almost a G at super H mart. I have an upright freezer and 2 fridges with normal size freezers and I couldn't fit a package of bologna in any of them now. My guess is we have about 4 months or more worth of food now.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Just got home from Duluth. The wife really wanted some Korean food. Dropped almost a G at super H mart. I have an upright freezer and 2 fridges with normal size freezers and I couldn't fit a package of bologna in any of them now. My guess is we have about 4 months or more worth of food now.
Stuff is like crack on rice with chicken and seaweed...

20201206_164149.jpg

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Just got back from the Clybel Shooting Range (Charlie Elliot). I was out at 100 yards resetting my targets and the guy next to me started yelling. He got hit in the top of the head with a bullet/shrapnel. It didn't penetrate his skull, but left a gash and he was bleeding profusely. He said if felt like someone hithim in the head with a hammer. Got him pack to the benches and busted out the med kits. Lots of people had kits with them which was great to see. Anyway, the ambulance and police came. Not sure where the shrapnel came from, it was a fluke deal, down at the end of the rifle range is absolutely surrounded by berms and tall trees. Not sure how a bullet hit the poor guy. I've been going there for 8+ years, this was a first.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Just got back from the Clybel Shooting Range (Charlie Elliot). I was out at 100 yards resetting my targets and the guy next to me started yelling. He got hit in the top of the head with a bullet/shrapnel. It didn't penetrate his skull, but left a gash and he was bleeding profusely. Got him pack to the benches and busted out the med kits. Lots of people had kits with them which was great to see. Anyway, the ambulance and police came. Not sure where the shrapnel came from, it was a fluke deal, down at the end of the rifle range is absolutely surrounded by berms and tall trees. Not sure how a bullet hit the poor guy. I've been going there for 8+ years, this was a first.

How does that happen? Are people still shooting while you are downrange?

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
They guy was hysterical. It was directly on top of his head and he couldn't see it, so couldn't assess how bad it was. All he knew is that it hurt like a MF and blood was streaming down his face. I tried to assure him it was superficial, but he was pretty shaken up. We got the bleeding mostly stopped by the time the EMT's showed up.