• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Just got back from the Clybel Shooting Range (Charlie Elliot). I was out at 100 yards resetting my targets and the guy next to me started yelling. He got hit in the top of the head with a bullet/shrapnel. It didn't penetrate his skull, but left a gash and he was bleeding profusely. He said if felt like someone hithim in the head with a hammer. Got him pack to the benches and busted out the med kits. Lots of people had kits with them which was great to see. Anyway, the ambulance and police came. Not sure where the shrapnel came from, it was a fluke deal, down at the end of the rifle range is absolutely surrounded by berms and tall trees. Not sure how a bullet hit the poor guy. I've been going there for 8+ years, this was a first.
Sure it wasn’t his own recoil? I’ve been hit by a bunch of bounce backs. It’s enough to know you got popped but it’s never broken skin like that unless it came from something that hit real close, like real close, and fragged?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Anyone bust out blood clot?
When we’re using quikclot and stuff generally it’s only used when you’re bleeding from a spot I can’t put a valid pressure dressing or tourniquet.

think shoulder, groin, things like that. If you can’t get a TQ and the individual is really leaking, like “oh my gosh that’s a lot of blood” leaking, pack it with quick clot. pack it good fingers all up in there and whatever excess gauze you have left over ball it up and literally press down hard AF or use a knee on it and hold for 5 minutes.

If bleeding has stopped wrap it with an Israeli bandage, you can get them to act kind of like a TQ too by twisting.

don’t pack chest wounds with anything, you need vented chest seals and you need to seriously search for exit wounds and seal those up as well.

just some tips while we’re on the subject

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Man. I washed, clay bar'd, then sealed the car. I have one more product I wanted to add but I ran out of time.

When you wash your (brand new) car and you think it's clean, then the clay bar shows you otherwise. This was from just half the hood.

20201206_164424.jpg

And this stuff is amazing. Far better than any other product I've ever used.

20201206_180229.jpg

And it's hard to tell but the car is clean now for sure. I need to hit it one more time to buff the sealer, I didn't let it quite dry enough because I was running out of time...

61213.jpeg 61217.jpeg

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Its awesome. Literally, fried rice with crumbled seaweed and this. Add chicken or beef if you like. A guy that was married to 5 or so Asian women at various points in his life told me about it.

I've seen it a lot, never tried it. Oddly enough I've noticed this stuff and other things and never picked it up, I guess I'm chicken unless I've been told about it lol!

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Sure it wasn’t his own recoil? I’ve been hit by a bunch of bounce backs. It’s enough to know you got popped but it’s never broken skin like that unless it came from something that hit real close, like real close, and fragged?
that reminds me i got hit by a bullet at Ole Miss, it was a 22lr ricochet but it didn't break the skin, I thought I was tripping

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
that reminds me i got hit by a bullet at Ole Miss, it was a 22lr ricochet but it didn't break the skin, I thought I was tripping
I’d get hit on the 25y indoor steel trap bounce backs. Come flying back, smack me dead in the chest and fall to the ground. Leave a nice little red welt lol. Kinda gives you a weird feeling knowing a .45acp just hit you in the chest lol