• Total voters

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
They guy was hysterical. It was directly on top of his head and he couldn't see it, so couldn't assess how bad it was. All he knew is that it hurt like a MF and blood was streaming down his face. I tried to assure him it was superficial, but he was pretty shaken up. We got the bleeding mostly stopped by the time the EMT's showed up.

I've been cut there a couple times. Bled like my head had its period. It's easy to understand someone freaking out if it's never happened before. Glad you were there to help him out.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
It's actually a really well run public range. @Red Dawn has shot there quite a lot as well.

Good thing you were there today to help the guy out. Crazy I can’t figure out how that happens with those berms protecting from ricochets.

I have been there quite a few times too never any issues. I like shooting out doors much better than those indoor ranges.

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
They guy was hysterical. It was directly on top of his head and he couldn't see it, so couldn't assess how bad it was. All he knew is that it hurt like a MF and blood was streaming down his face. I tried to assure him it was superficial, but he was pretty shaken up. We got the bleeding mostly stopped by the time the EMT's showed up.
Anyone bust out blood clot?

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Good thing you were there today to help the guy out. Crazy I can’t figure out how that happens with those berms protecting from ricochets.

I have been there quite a few times too never any issues. I like shooting out doors much better than those indoor ranges.
Yeah, I can't figure it out either. The end of the rifle range should be incredibly safe considering the height of the berms and all of the trees.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Right on! I have an ultimate clip loader - didn't know they made another loader. That's awesome. I'm probably going back to shooting more 22LR these days.

The thing works great. You can really burn through some .22 as fast as you can load the mags. Shoot, one of my boys enjoyed using the loader almost as much as shooting.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Yeah, I can't figure it out either. The end of the rifle range should be incredibly safe considering the height of the berms and all of the trees.

I've shot there dozens of times over the years and never thought it was unsafe.

That's gotta be one for the record books.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I've shot there dozens of times over the years and never thought it was unsafe.

That's gotta be one for the record books.
I agree. I almost think it may have come from private property and not the range. There's just really no way for a bullet from the pistol range to get down there, and pellets from the shotgun range wouldn't have had that much energy.