lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Nice!

I tried to do a thing today but some fucking thieves decided to cut off the catalytic converter in the middle of the night so now I have to wait til Tues or wed to take delivery...with a fresh new tint job too.

View attachment 109118

And Jake,
I just want you to know those folding steps do not care where your shins are located when opening the door.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Y’all might get a kick outta this.

Went to a party last night and this guy was saying he was tired of taking this medicine the doc was prescribing him. I asked him what it was he said PTSD medicine. I said were in the military? Yeah Army. Oh ok did you deploy to Iraq/Afghanistan? No I never deployed. Oh where were you stationed? Virginia. Oh.. okay. Silence. Yeah man I had some crazy shit go off stateside. Silence. Few min go by, guy goes alright well imma head home gotta work tomorrow. Lol

He must have had the same Captain I had.

Slacker1972

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
I have had Pain for a lot of years in my low back.
We will just call it the low back Injury (a few of you know the whole story).
I have lived with constant pain in my Back for 30 years so I do understand what it is like to have constant pain.
It sucks big time is an understatement.
I too have the Handicapped Tag and Hanger because my doctor told me i needed it (and i try not to use it).

Edit: @Jeddak i do feel for your wife and she is one hell of a trooper to keep going through this type of pain.
I feel you fellas 3 back surgeries a fusion and I still have chronic back pain and sciatica every day of my life.