Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Y’all might get a kick outta this.

Went to a party last night and this guy was saying he was tired of taking this medicine the doc was prescribing him. I asked him what it was he said PTSD medicine. I said were in the military? Yeah Army. Oh ok did you deploy to Iraq/Afghanistan? No I never deployed. Oh where were you stationed? Virginia. Oh.. okay. Silence. Yeah man I had some crazy shit go off stateside. Silence. Few min go by, guy goes alright well imma head home gotta work tomorrow. Lol
Maybe he was abused by @karlvv :noidea:

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I thought if you mixed tylenol an ibuprofen your head would explode.

Learn something new every day.

@Fast306stang - did you sleep in the new car last night?

I didn't sleep in it but I did take the long way home last night as an excuse to get some more seat time in it.

The car is amazing. Completely different ride and handling from the old one. This one has the magnehelic suspension and it's very, very good. I haven't pushed it yet but even normal driving you can tell a huge difference. Julie said it's obvious to her when she drove it and when she rides with me also.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Y’all might get a kick outta this.

Went to a party last night and this guy was saying he was tired of taking this medicine the doc was prescribing him. I asked him what it was he said PTSD medicine. I said were in the military? Yeah Army. Oh ok did you deploy to Iraq/Afghanistan? No I never deployed. Oh where were you stationed? Virginia. Oh.. okay. Silence. Yeah man I had some crazy shit go off stateside. Silence. Few min go by, guy goes alright well imma head home gotta work tomorrow. Lol
I went to Danville, Virginia one time and I was traumatized as well... talk about industrial wasteland.