• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I hate my piece of shit father. My grandmother (who raised me) passed away and the fuckwad didn't even have the decency to call me and tell me.

I always said my last trip back to Roxboro would be her funeral, cause there is nothing else left for me there... just didn't see it being this soon.
Sorry for your loss, buddy.

This has been a shitty year for everyone, but somehow it keeps getting worse.
Safe travels, my friend.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
When even people here can play those mental gymnastics to vote for communism we really are fucked. I hope you guys enjoy all the guns you can't buy because you'll be on the welfare with your mandatory covid vaccine when the country is locked back down for a disease with a 99% survival rate for 3 months. But hey, you sure got back at trump right
BANGORANGGGGGG

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Good morning gents! Shot deer number three with the crossbow last night. Saw a big bobcat...not of the critters seemed upset by the election.

I started to complain that all those dumbass Republicans should have voted "L" , but refused, so now we're stuck with Biden, probably.

I think I'm older than most of y'all here, and I remember plenty of bad politics, and evildoers in DC. Y'all might as well quit getting your blood pressure up, because Trump is a POS, so is Biden.

Biden getting in may actually be a good thing, if it causes the seated Rs to go ballistic and block everything he tries. Rs have historically been weak, and willing to compromise, while the Ds "take no prisoners". That's how we lost a lot of our gun rights already.

They are still liars and crooks, but having the "other side" in power may accidentally benefit us. We'll see.

Well, I do always try to look at the bright side, and I appreciate you doing so too!!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Unfortunately it's not always about choosing the best candidate, it's about choosing the best candidate who actually has a chance at winning. I'm not sure how that is even a question for a group of supposed 2A guys. Sure, Trump isn't ideal but Biden has said one of his main goals is to get rid of guns. It's a completely wasted vote and one that could have actually done more to protect your rights than the other. Pretty simple.
bingo

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
My wife's uncle by marriage works in my building and came by for a chat, talking about gun stuff. He apparently saw action in South America. And then proceeded to tell me how worthless my SBR is in a CQB situation and how he can mortar the gun with the safety on and get it to fire?

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Yeah, and if Biden gets in he packs the Supreme Court. Voosh - conservative majority just went bye-bye along with what few gun rights we have left.

I hope @Tedkennedy is right - but I've never been so invested in an election.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Yeah, and if Biden gets in he packs the Supreme Court. Voosh - conservative majority just went bye-bye along with what few gun rights we have left.

I hope @Tedkennedy is right - but I've never been so invested in an election.
I dont understand why thats so difficult for people to get....

Obama probably going to gift biden that phone and pen he used to brag about too

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Trump DID sign an EO making over a million felons if they didn't destroy or turn in their firearm accessories.

I'm aware of that, but Biden will take it one step further, and just go ahead and make it all " sporting rifles" in his EO. And IF it ever gets overturned by the SC, it will be years later, and mostly pointless by then, because the damage will have already been done.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
My wife's uncle by marriage works in my building and came by for a chat, talking about gun stuff. He apparently saw action in South America. And then proceeded to tell me how worthless my SBR is in a CQB situation and how he can mortar the gun with the safety on and get it to fire?
Badass, we can use him