Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
When even people here can play those mental gymnastics to vote for communism we really are fucked. I hope you guys enjoy all the guns you can't buy because you'll be on the welfare with your mandatory covid vaccine when the country is locked back down for a disease with a 99% survival rate for 3 months. But hey, you sure got back at trump right
If you don't like either but absolutely had to choose one to govern, which one is it? Which one will do the best job over all?

Just because Trump made a bad decision in one particular area does that blind Libertarians from all the other good decisions made?

Libertarians saying iTs MuH rIgHt To VoTe 3rd PaRtY is the same as a flag burner screaming the very same thing in my eyes.

Pretty much a bleed heart.

Thats my take on the subject, but hey this is America and your vote counts. It just so happens that your 3rd party vote helped Biden.

Last edited:

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
When even people here can play those mental gymnastics to vote for communism we really are fucked. I hope you guys enjoy all the guns you can't buy because you'll be on the welfare with your mandatory covid vaccine when the country is locked back down for a disease with a 99% survival rate for 3 months. But hey, you sure got back at trump right

Unfortunately it's not always about choosing the best candidate, it's about choosing the best candidate who actually has a chance at winning. I'm not sure how that is even a question for a group of supposed 2A guys. Sure, Trump isn't ideal but Biden has said one of his main goals is to get rid of guns. It's a completely wasted vote and one that could have actually done more to protect your rights than the other. Pretty simple.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I hate my piece of shit father. My grandmother (who raised me) passed away and the fuckwad didn't even have the decency to call me and tell me.

I always said my last trip back to Roxboro would be her funeral, cause there is nothing else left for me there... just didn't see it being this soon.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I hate my piece of shit father. My grandmother (who raised me) passed away and the fuckwad didn't even have the decency to call me and tell me.

I always said my last trip back to Roxboro would be her funeral, cause there is nothing else left for me there... just didn't see it being this soon.
Sorry to hear man.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Good morning gents! Shot deer number three with the crossbow last night. Saw a big bobcat...none of the critters seemed upset by the election.

I started to complain that all those dumbass Republicans should have voted "L" , but refused, so now we're stuck with Biden, probably.

I think I'm older than most of y'all here, and I remember plenty of bad politics, and evildoers in DC. Y'all might as well quit getting your blood pressure up, because Trump is a POS, so is Biden.

Biden getting in may actually be a good thing, if it causes the seated Rs to go ballistic and block everything he tries. Rs have historically been weak, and willing to compromise, while the Ds "take no prisoners". That's how we lost a lot of our gun rights already.

They are still liars and crooks, but having the "other side" in power may accidentally benefit us. We'll see.

Last edited: