Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
So I think I am selling the M11/9 and will be around 7k for it with original upper, lage slow-fire upper and a untuned slow-fire upper.
Will come with 3 original mags (one 20 rounder and two 30 rounders), and 2 metal 30 rounders.
Will have original stock and aftermarket lage adjustable stock.
I have sold my 2 M16’s today and getting out of the machine gun craze.
Will post a proper AD tomorrow and give KK Dibbs.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
TFW you boog out w two Gucci jam-O-matic 5000’s, wearing Nods you picked up off homeboy after the alphabetches yeeted him and you can’t help but think of your fondest memories all the way to Valhalla. View attachment 105690
If I get yote I’ll try and land on my back so I don’t smash the doodles into the earth when I ghost out

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
I was one of the 3rd party voters, not trying to stir the pot but I’m also not ashamed of my vote. Trump has done and said a lot that shows he is not a protector of 2A, what @Grunk said pretty much hits the nail on the head for why I didn’t vote for Trump. I sure as fuck don’t like Biden tho but as long as the Supreme Court that trump put in place does it’s job Biden shouldn’t be able to touch 2A. Not happy that we got Biden but I also didn’t want trump. I don’t think my opinion is better than anyone else’s, but I do think I deserve the same right to vote as any other US citizen and nothing more

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
Plus with the ruling on pistol braces coming down the pipeline I was worried trump would let it through. At least if the ATF tries to do it under Biden it should be taken to the Supreme Court and be shut down immediately. The SC is heavily conservative so I’m just hoping they don’t let millions of Americans become felons overnight and actually do their job to uphold and protect the founding documents of the country

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
I was one of the 3rd party voters, not trying to stir the pot but I’m also not ashamed of my vote. Trump has done and said a lot that shows he is not a protector of 2A, what @Grunk said pretty much hits the nail on the head for why I didn’t vote for Trump. I sure as fuck don’t like Biden tho but as long as the Supreme Court that trump put in place does it’s job Biden shouldn’t be able to touch 2A. Not happy that we got Biden but I also didn’t want trump. I don’t think my opinion is better than anyone else’s, but I do think I deserve the same right to vote as any other US citizen and nothing more
Trump has never even held a fuckin gun.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Plus with the ruling on pistol braces coming down the pipeline I was worried trump would let it through. At least if the ATF tries to do it under Biden it should be taken to the Supreme Court and be shut down immediately. The SC is heavily conservative so I’m just hoping they don’t let millions of Americans become felons overnight and actually do their job to uphold and protect the founding documents of the country

Do you think Biden gives a shit, about millions of legal gun owners? I'm quite sure he would be more than happy to sign a executive order making millions of gun owners felons, it's what he wants... It would never go to the Supreme Court.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Do you think Biden gives a shit, about millions of legal gun owners? I'm quite sure he would be more than happy to sign a executive order making millions of gun owners felons, it's what he wants... It would never go to the Supreme Court.
Yea sure, could happen with him, but it already DID happen with Trump...

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

Trump DID sign an EO making over a million felons if they didn't destroy or turn in their firearm accessories.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
When even people here can play those mental gymnastics to vote for communism we really are fucked. I hope you guys enjoy all the guns you can't buy because you'll be on the welfare with your mandatory covid vaccine when the country is locked back down for a disease with a 99% survival rate for 3 months. But hey, you sure got back at trump right

Last edited: