Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
My wife's uncle by marriage works in my building and came by for a chat, talking about gun stuff. He apparently saw action in South America. And then proceeded to tell me how worthless my SBR is in a CQB situation and how he can mortar the gun with the safety on and get it to fire?

Tell him to show you

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
I can promise you this, no matter what party they claim, or what color they pledge to, nothing scares the government as a whole more than an armed populace. What REALLY makes you think Trump and Barr won't wake up one morning and decide they don't want any opposition any more...? They've already built an army...

secret-police-4.jpg download.jpeg.jpg

I'm sorry you don't agree with me or my vote, but when the time comes for me to make my stand, I never expected anyone to be beside me except my wife, and I'm fine with that.

Fuckin bring it.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I can promise you this, no matter what party they claim, or what color they pledge to, nothing scares the government as a whole more than an armed populace. What REALLY makes you think Trump and Barr won't wake up one morning and decide they don't want any opposition any more...? They've already built an army...

View attachment 105714 View attachment 105715

I'm sorry you don't agree with me or my vote, but when the time comes for me to make my stand, I never expected anyone to be beside me except my wife, and I'm fine with that.

Fuckin bring it.
Now who's fantasizing

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
There will be less than a dozen people in a whole country who take a stand.
Lots of chest pumping, but nobody will do anything.
How I know it? Because Republicans do not say a word in a workplace. Because we allowed libs control us. If you are not willing to risk your job, are you telling me that you will risk your life?

My wife is facing reprecussions at work for the pro-Trump posts on her personal Facebook. We very well might be a single income family if Biden is elected and libs know they can get away with violating labor laws. I KNOW there are Republicans in leadership in her organization, and they are not doing shit.

Stop your chest thumping, you will not do shit.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
You being nice matters about as much as your opinions. None.
Yeah not going to phase me...you can do whatever mental gymnastics you want to justify your vote for communism, but it doesnt change what you did. You can vote however you want, and for the time being I can tell you exactly how antithetical it was to the freedoms you supposedly believe in

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
How I know it? Because Republicans do not say a word in a workplace. Because we allowed libs control us. If you are not willing to risk your job, are you telling me that you will risk your life?

My wife is facing reprecussions at work for the pro-Trump posts on her personal Facebook. We very well might be a single income family if Biden is elected and libs know they can get away with violatinglabor laws. I KNOW there are Republicans in leadership in her organization, and they are not doing shit.

EXACTLY...because when someone doesn't let their bullshit slide they shrink ...

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette

My wife is facing reprecussions at work for the pro-Trump posts on her personal Facebook. We very well might be a single income family if Biden is elected and libs know they can get away with violating labor laws. I KNOW there are Republicans in leadership in her organization, and they are not doing shit.

I guess when that day comes we'll see.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

To beat the left you have to become the left. They figured it out