• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
@Shemp your Pro-2A credibility is in question after you sided with the guy who refused to sell me ammo for no apparent reason at all. Its all a joke I know.
You are so inconceivably ignorant of the reality you live in.

Show me the law stating a private business is obligated to provide you service

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
You are so inconceivably ignorant of the reality you live in.

Show me the law stating a private business is obligated to provide you service

@Red Squirrel 556 - he's right on this you know.

Doesn't make him right for voting for Trump. If only those Republicans would have cast their votes for Jo, Joe wouldn't be in the lead.

Abused wife syndrome? (I know he's bad, but he's mine!)

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
@Red Squirrel 556 - he's right on this you know.

Doesn't make him right for voting for Trump. If only those Republicans would have cast their votes for Jo, Joe wouldn't be in the lead.

Abused wife syndrome? (I know he's bad, but he's mine!)
His political preference matters as much as his opinion or him being nice.

None.

Red Squirrel 556

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Apparently he hurt your feelings.
You would just walk right out with a smile on your face and say God Bless Capitalism? Yea I was slightly annoyed, but I hardly let it ruin my Sunday.

Matter of fact, I had almost forgotten about it by now. The lukewarm response on here was disappointing.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
You would just walk right out with a smile on your face and say God Bless Capitalism? Yea I was slightly annoyed, but I hardly let it ruin my Sunday.

Matter of fact, I had almost forgotten about it by now. The lukewarm response on here was disappointing.

Dude - you really need to embrace this.

No one HAS to sell you anything. Go somewhere that will sell you something. Problem solved.

Bitching about some incident like this puts you in in the same crowd that believes they have a RIGHT to services, goods. Freedom ain't always getting what you want.

Red Squirrel 556

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Dude - you really need to embrace this.

No one HAS to sell you anything. Go somewhere that will sell you something. Problem solved.

Bitching about some incident like this puts you in in the same crowd that believes they have a RIGHT to services, goods. Freedom ain't always getting what you want.
The lawsuit thing was a joke, some of you may have missed that. It happened and I left and make a crack about it on here and forgot about it lol... I guess it became a thing somehow.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
There will be less than a dozen people in a whole country who take a stand.
Lots of chest pumping, but nobody will do anything.
How I know it? Because Republicans do not say a word in a workplace. Because we allowed libs control us. If you are not willing to risk your job, are you telling me that you will risk your life?

My wife is facing reprecussions at work for the pro-Trump posts on her personal Facebook. We very well might be a single income family if Biden is elected and libs know they can get away with violating labor laws. I KNOW there are Republicans in leadership in her organization, and they are not doing shit.

Stop your chest thumping, you will not do shit.

I would generally agree but I sincerely think people are at the breaking point. Obviously there’s no way to be certain, but there’s going to be a time where the bird comes home to roost. I think a dozen is a small number.