Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
I am genuinely sickened that this race is this close, even accounting for the fraud.
I had a buddy say that even biden wins things won't be so bad, after all it wasnt under Obama. Well, if you ignore the drone killings and entanglements in more useless foreign wars and spying on journalists and presidential candidates, yeah he wasn't a world ending president. He was, however, the stepping stone that shifted the country so far over to allow someone like a kamala to come in and start doing the real damage. Prior to Obama, a kamala wouldnt have a chance. Now, half the retards have voted for her.

Thing is, there's nowhere else to go.

I'm with you bud. I had hay fever yesterday and only watched until 7pm. I went to sleep and woke up surprised to say the least.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I am genuinely sickened that this race is this close, even accounting for the fraud.
I had a buddy say that even biden wins things won't be so bad, after all it wasnt under Obama. Well, if you ignore the drone killings and entanglements in more useless foreign wars and spying on journalists and presidential candidates, yeah he wasn't a world ending president. He was, however, the stepping stone that shifted the country so far over to allow someone like a kamala to come in and start doing the real damage. Prior to Obama, a kamala wouldnt have a chance. Now, half the retards have voted for her.

Time to rebuild Rhodesia

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Anyone know the best way to get the moldy smell off of surplus canvas gear? I got the coolest bag from Sportsman's guide yesterday - a paratrooper rucksack. Smells really musty. (I know, surplus gear smells like that. but this is extreme!)

I've got it hanging open in the garage now, wondering about charcoal or baking soda treatments.

Sunlight helped mine. Leave it out for a day, turn inside out for another day. Not a complete fix, but improvement.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth

A lot of people will disagree with me on this.......*sighs* but when a culture has no objective moral standard, and cannot even agree where moral standards come from. What else should we expect.. even people on “our side” live depraved, gluttonous and lustful lives, and cannot agree that infanticide (regardless of reason) is wrong. We’re unfortunately getting exactly what we deserve

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
Just make it outa wood.
ka1u0b1dtpx11.jpg
Nice work!