• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I shot my buddies grandpas series 70 and it was like shooting a Cadillac. Is that what you are referencing too? Lol
Why were you shooting a Cadillac?

Didn’t feel like taking apart the whole front bumper just to change the headlight?

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Please enlighten this grasshopper...

This was cemented, punched, and hand stitched. I like the way the even stitches look on the finished work.
If you’re using a punch that looks like a fork for the long areas, then a 2-hole punch at the ends, you’re halfway there.
But instead of using that Awl, get 2 big leather needles and put the thread through the leather at the beginning of your stitches with one needle on each side of the leather.
then pass both needles in opposite directions through each of the next holes, almost like a string of figure 8s. You can back stitch at the beginning and end to make it stronger.
Much faster, and you’re not dealing with the lock stitching that keeps trying to pull out as you do the next stitch.

F66A0E27-7B22-4359-816B-829160FBBD65.jpeg
566C1748-242E-44A1-BCA1-C4EA145F7FBE.jpeg On this knife sheath I realized I had enough thread to back stitch the entire thing, so it’s double-stitched the whole way around and tripled on the ends.

Last edited:

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
If you’re using a punch that looks like a fork for the long areas, then a 2-hole punch at the ends, you’re halfway there.
But instead of using that Awl, get 2 big leather needles and put the thread through the leather at the beginning of your stitches with one needle on each side of the leather.
then pass both needles in opposite directions through each of the next holes, almost like a string of figure 8s. You can back stitch at the beginning and end to make it stronger.
Much faster, and you’re not dealing with the lock stitching that keeps trying to pull out as you do the next stitch.

View attachment 105601
View attachment 105602 On this knife sheath I realized I had enough thread to back stitch the entire thing, so it’s double-stitched the whole way around and tripled on the ends.
very nice work sir