Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Wasn't expecting Biden to take Arizona
Cindy McStain, Jeff Flake and Romney Mormon Never Trump voters getting their revenge.
AZ state Republican party needs an enema.
It's happened to Colorado & before that the Pacific NW. People flee the high taxes, slow growth & increasing crime of Cali to nearby states. Then the fucking idiots vote for the same party that ruined the state they left. it's happening here in Georgia & even faster in NC. They're worse than the biblical locusts.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
It's happened to Colorado & before that the Pacific NW. People flee the high taxes, slow growth & increasing crime of Cali to nearby states. Then the fucking idiots vote for the same party that ruined the state they left. it's happening here in Georgia & even faster in NC. They're worse than the biblical locusts.
Good point. I see it more and more here every year. They are literally fucking retards

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
But they are doctors or professors, gotta be smart, right?

And I totally agree with you.
You can keep your head in a book your whole life and think you know everything but walk out the door one day believing that because of this knowledge nothing can hurt you but in a instant loose everything. That’s basically what will happen to the liberals in a SHTF scenario