• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
But you and I brother know these things have to come to pass.
Ya know, I try to be courteous about religious beliefs to others. But I’m tired of playing nice guy.
just because someone believes in the constitution or has an R next to their name does NOT mean the buck stops there. Republicans/Libertarians are just as guilty for societal rot. People on most of these threads will bitch and moan when I mention God or his laws. “YoUrE TrYINg tOo ImPoSE yOuR MoRaLiTy ON meEe”
Yes... I am. I’m trying to impose a bare minimum morality. The ones written in our laws. Don’t cheat people, don’t murder, don’t covet, don’t lie or steal, don’t sleep with your neighbors wife. If that’s too much morality then those people are just as bad as the commies taking over our country. God has ten laws for us to follow, is that a better deal than what we even have currently?

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Those boxes were the collection and life’s work of an old friend.

Kinda put the whole Collecting thing in perspective for me when he died, and a bunch of people who were not his family split up all the stuff he’d obsessed over for his whole life.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Ya know, I try to be courteous about religious beliefs to others. But I’m tired of playing nice guy.
just because someone believes in the constitution or has an R next to their name does NOT mean the buck stops there. Republicans/Libertarians are just as guilty for societal rot. People on most of these threads will bitch and moan when I mention God or his laws. “YoUrE TrYINg tOo ImPoSE yOuR MoRaLiTy ON meEe”
Yes... I am. I’m trying to impose a bare minimum morality. The ones written in our laws. Don’t cheat people, don’t murder, don’t covet, don’t lie or steal, don’t sleep with your neighbors wife. If that’s too much morality then those people are just as bad as the commies taking over our country. God has ten laws for us to follow, is that a better deal than what we even have currently?

Did I miss the part where you’re not playing nice anymore?

‘Cause what you said doesn’t seem mean at all. Just truth.

Golden rule: Treat others the way you want to be treated. That pretty much covers all those others you mentioned.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Talk to em Igloo

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

Golden rule: Treat others the way you want to be treated. That pretty much covers all those others you mentioned.
Unless they voted for Biden/baby murder/economic catastrophe

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
It's OK to mention God but politically incorrect to mention Jesus Christ in whom I've accepted as my Lord and Savior.

The US has become the new Sodom and Gomorrah.

When a nation turns it's back on its biblical beliefs in which it was founded upon they become doomed.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth

I don’t try to force feed people talks on morality. But people don’t even care about the golden rule anymore. That’s what the left is all about, “liberty for me but not for thee” people on the right say they disagree with that principle but live differently

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
It's OK to mention God but politically incorrect to mention Jesus Christ in whom I've accepted as my Lord and Savior.

The US has become the new Sodom and Gomorrah.

When a nation turns its back on its biblical beliefs in which it was founded upon they become doomed.
Sincerely, is it so hard to grasp these values and laws came from somewhere OTHER than people? An eternal and transcendent truth, that’s the only reason these things have lasted the test of time, and when we ignore the principles and their origin, we wonder why our entire world is in shambles. God would be just to judge us where we are.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I don’t try to force feed people talks on morality. But people don’t even care about the golden rule anymore. That’s what the left is all about, “liberty for me but not for thee” people on the right say they disagree with that principle but live differently
Daikokuji-Sasayama_Komusō_Shakuhachi_大国寺(篠山市)丹波茶祭り_虚無僧_DSCF1443.jpg

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
Sincerely, is it so hard to grasp these values and laws came from somewhere OTHER than people? An eternal and transcendent truth, that’s the only reason these things have lasted the test of time, and when we ignore the principles and their origin, we wonder why our entire world is in shambles. God would be just to judge us where we are.
Agreed!