• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Gonna see what all this jibber-jabber is all about...

Actually just really, really bored right now and one more AR heading into the election isn't going to hurt anything, right?

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
For a form 1 efile, you make an efile account user name/password. Log on. Click form 1. Enter in information when qued ; manufacturer, length of barrel, overall length, local sherif, etc. when you get to digital documents page take a selfie and upload it. Next page pay your 200.00 tax via a credit card. Submit. You will receive an email. It will include a cover sheet and instructions on where to mail two sets of finger print cards. They have to be received within 10 days I believe so have them on standby.

wait less than 30 days for email giving you permission to manufacture said NFA item (suppressor, SBR, SBS, AOW, DD)
I’m going to do this

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
You’re fucked, they have to have your cover letter and fingerprints in 10 days of filing. I’d get on the phone ASAP and let them know it may be late.

Well, they got my fingerprints, my photo ID, plus the ID number for my efile. Someone at the ATF signed for them on Monday.

I've called the stupid bastards three times now, they are quite possibly the most unhelpful "service" people I've spoken to. The last guy I talked to could not understand my question, and could only repeat what he had as a canned response. Fuck it. I'll just start over if it doesn't go through.

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Well, they got my fingerprints, my photo ID, plus the ID number for my efile. Someone at the ATF signed for them on Monday.

I've called the stupid bastards three times now, they are quite possibly the most unhelpful "service" people I've spoken to. The last guy I talked to could not understand my question, and could only repeat what he had as a canned response. Fuck it. I'll just start over if it doesn't go through.
They are a bunch of idiots. I mean have you seen what they have been doing to Q with the Honey Badger? Lol

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
yall better move quick. deal of the day on this 5K saiga

That will move quickly! .......move right back into his safe. Lol.

I realize we are in a semi-panic here but $5K, no way, not even close.

I really like the part about it being converted to take standard 556 AK mags ....But you will have to modify them to fit? Sounds like they didn't do a good job at converting it now does it.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter

Wait so you just sent your fingerprints with no cover letter? The cover letter is how they attach the prints to your form 1 they literally just scan it. It’ll be interested how this works out, let me know!
What address did you send your print to?

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
yall better move quick. deal of the day on this 5K saiga

Pre ban converted? Does not compute

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Wait so you just sent your fingerprints with no cover letter? The cover letter is how they attach the prints to your form 1 they literally just scan it. It’ll be interested how this works out, let me know!
What address did you send your print to?
NFA Div
PO Box 5015
Portland, OR

It's the address the ATF now has on their web page listed for fingerprints. (the old one was in WV)
I sent in photo ID, and added Form 1 ID number so they could link it. I have to "link" all sorts of crap in my job, so I figured no problem. After speaking to three of their employees, I'm surprised they find their way to the office.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I believe the sheriffs office does them for a fee. @Jds556762 was telling me the other day that some charge more than others but it’s usually 20-25 bucks per set
Cherokee county charges exorbitant prices. 25.00 a card, so 50.00 just for 2. It’s bogus. Pickens was like 5.00? Something like that. Some PDs are better and will print you out a grip of cards for later filings if you’d like. Prints are “good” for two years.

you can also do what guys mentioned earlier and get the cards online or get some from your LGS, but the stencil kit to kind of line Them up better and ink yourself.

They don’t check the prints like Perry mason style they just look them over to make sure they’re not all smudged and clearly done by an amateur.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Brother in laws friend is a NATURAL.

After the safety talk I started her off with the Heritage .22lr pistol and a bolt action .22 rifle. We spent a bit getting stance and sight alignment down. Once she was comfortable with those we started breaking out the big stuff.

She hit 5 out of 5 cans at 30 yards with the Marlin 30-30
She hit 5 out of 5 cans with the AK
She hit 4 out of 4 cans with the 12 gauge

She shot my G23 some as well and was crushing it.

Not bad at all for a first time shooter. She's getting her carry permit soon and wants to come back up to practice.

Plus she doesn't own a car, only and Indian Motorcycle lmao

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Cherokee county charges exorbitant prices. 25.00 a card, so 50.00 just for 2. It’s bogus. Pickens was like 5.00? Something like that. Some PDs are better and will print you out a grip of cards for later filings if you’d like. Prints are “good” for two years.

you can also do what guys mentioned earlier and get the cards online or get some from your LGS, but the stencil kit to kind of line Them up better and ink yourself.

They don’t check the prints like Perry mason style they just look them over to make sure they’re not all smudged and clearly done by an amateur.
Thank you for the clarification. Yeah I’ll just pay the 5-10 bucks or whatever