• Total voters

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Just putting out a feeler cause i never shoot it and figure with prices being as crazy as they are now is as good a time as any to sell it.
I put matching Two Rivers built M72B1 RPK on the brown side a few months ago for the princely sum of $2700. With each passing day, market price has been catching up.

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
I put matching Two Rivers built M72B1 RPK on the brown side a few months ago for the princely sum of $2700. With each passing day, market price has been catching up.
That's why I'm thinking now might be a good time to sell, shortly before an election that will have results slowly rolling in over the next couple months rather than being determined early November. And that's not even mentioning panic pricing from covid, I figure I can get a pretty good return on investment from when I traded into it about 3 years ago

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
That's why I'm thinking now might be a good time to sell, shortly before an election that will have results slowly rolling in over the next couple months rather than being determined early November. And that's not even mentioning panic pricing from covid, I figure I can get a pretty good return on investment from when I traded into it about 3 years ago
Yep, seller's market for sure

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Wait so you just sent your fingerprints with no cover letter? The cover letter is how they attach the prints to your form 1 they literally just scan it. It’ll be interested how this works out, let me know!
What address did you send your print to?
Yeah, so, we're gonna need cover sheets on those tps reports. I'll make sure they send you another copy of the memo.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Brother in laws friend is a NATURAL.

After the safety talk I started her off with the Heritage .22lr pistol and a bolt action .22 rifle. We spent a bit getting stance and sight alignment down. Once she was comfortable with those we started breaking out the big stuff.

She hit 5 out of 5 cans at 30 yards with the Marlin 30-30
She hit 5 out of 5 cans with the AK
She hit 4 out of 4 cans with the 12 gauge

She shot my G23 some as well and was crushing it.

Not bad at all for a first time shooter. She's getting her carry permit soon and wants to come back up to practice.

Plus she doesn't own a car, only and Indian Motorcycle lmao
What time does @2Glocks firearms instruction and range close?
And what time do they reopen?

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Is it low serial number, I have been trying to figure out if it was actually done by a child or just a bit fucky cause its a early serial number?
All I know is the ones with the scribbles were already here in customs, or on a boat on the way here, when the ban was put in place. They banned stuff by name, so a new name was in order. They did what they had to do to be able to put em on the market, which I suppose included finding the shakiest handed folks they could find to scratch MAK90 SPORTER onto these babdboys. I guess they could have also already been finished over in China, and rebranded there too, so they didn't have to sit on em. Regardless, I think it's pretty cool having weird shit, especially my NHM90, I mean, who else has a NHM90?? Nobody lol

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
how come I'm the only now on here that likes the KP-9? Y'all out here sleeping

View attachment 104254
I’m not into the 9mm AKs. They’re heavy AF, and as far as pistol caliber “carbine” goes they kinda offer the worst of everything, ergos, sights, suppression, mags, and youre forcing it to do something it never wanted to do. The NAK-9 has a terrible ass ejector design held in by two flat head screws looks like it was put together by a 7 year old. Front end mad heavy too.

i love sub-guns but I’m way more into purpose built sub-guns. MP-5, B&Ts, Evos etc