• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
It's amazing the resurgence of 545x39 is going through right now. Seems everyone and their brother just heard about is and has to have it. I practically gave my 74 and cases of ammo away ~4 years ago. After they banned the 7n6 from import I said that's it, no sense in keeping this thing the cheap ammo will be hard to get now (and I wanted to consolidate calibers).
545 is all the rage now.

What's 7N6 going for these days?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I fucking hate it. Everything is dead, dying or starving. The earth becomes hard and barren. Darkness extinguishes hope.

Actually I like winter fashion and winter clothes. I'll rock fancy shoes and cashmere coats on the regular.
You’re speaking my language law daddy

9B5751FA-9A91-4B9E-B1D4-D902D5588DE5.gif

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Wait so all I have to do is get a fuel thingy and fill out a form 1 online and I'm gtg?
For a form 1 efile, you make an efile account user name/password. Log on. Click form 1. Enter in information when qued ; manufacturer, length of barrel, overall length, local sherif, etc. when you get to digital documents page take a selfie and upload it. Next page pay your 200.00 tax via a credit card. Submit. You will receive an email. It will include a cover sheet and instructions on where to mail two sets of finger print cards. They have to be received within 10 days I believe so have them on standby.

wait less than 30 days for email giving you permission to manufacture said NFA item (suppressor, SBR, SBS, AOW, DD)

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
For a form 1 efile, you make an efile account user name/password. Log on. Click form 1. Enter in information when qued ; manufacturer, length of barrel, overall length, local sherif, etc. when you get to digital documents page take a selfie and upload it. Next page pay your 200.00 tax via a credit card. Submit. You will receive an email. It will include a cover sheet and instructions on where to mail two sets of finger print cards. They have to be received within 10 days I believe so have them on standby.

wait less than 30 days for email giving you permission to manufacture said NFA item (suppressor, SBR, SBS, AOW, DD)

I didn't receive a cover sheet or address. Apparently the address to mail fingerprints has recently changed. (was WV, now in Oregon)

They received my efile 8 days ago, prints on Monday. Tick-tock Tick-Tock

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I didn't receive a cover sheet or address. Apparently the address to mail fingerprints has recently changed. (was WV, now in Oregon)

They received my efile 8 days ago, prints on Monday. Tick-tock Tick-Tock
Check the email tbey sent you with the receipt. Not on a phone but on a computer. There’s a PDF attachment on it that doesn’t show up on some devices

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code

If I file to do a SBS can I swap out a longer barrel on it for hunting and then go back to the SBS?