KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Brother in laws friend is a NATURAL.

After the safety talk I started her off with the Heritage .22lr pistol and a bolt action .22 rifle. We spent a bit getting stance and sight alignment down. Once she was comfortable with those we started breaking out the big stuff.

She hit 5 out of 5 cans at 30 yards with the Marlin 30-30
She hit 5 out of 5 cans with the AK
She hit 4 out of 4 cans with the 12 gauge

She shot my G23 some as well and was crushing it.

Not bad at all for a first time shooter. She's getting her carry permit soon and wants to come back up to practice.

Plus she doesn't own a car, only and Indian Motorcycle lmao
Women always seemed to shoot better than men when I was teaching. I think they listen better and don’t have the “I know how to shoot a gun gimme that thing” mentality. They really hone in on what you’re saying and don’t have the ego-problem as often

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes

After the safety talk I started her off with the Heritage .22lr pistol and a bolt action .22 rifle. We spent a bit getting stance and sight alignment down. Once she was comfortable with those we started breaking out the big stuff.

Not bad at all for a first time shooter. She's getting her carry permit soon and wants to come back up to practice.

Pics?

:behindsofa:

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

She single?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Real talk.

anyone who has a clean ass PAP done right kind of like the ones listed on ODT yesterday, or an AK pistol or Krink pistol etc I’m willing to talk trades for my 2-Rivers all matching original blued RPK with heavy finned chrome bbl and childers receiver.

im looking for that krinky life

keep in mind if y’all see anymore out there for trade I think that dude would have listened to my trade if I had gotten in there before old boy bought them both

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Real talk.

anyone who has a clean ass PAP done right kind of like the ones listed on ODT yesterday, or an AK pistol or Krink pistol etc I’m willing to talk trades for my 2-Rivers all matching original blued RPK with heavy finned chrome bbl and childers receiver.

keep in mind if y’all see anymore out there for trade I think that dude would have listened to my trade if I had gotten in there before old boy bought them both
No if someone here has a M92 it’s mine. I need one

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Real talk.

I'll keep a eye out

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
How much do yall figure a norinco 84s that was butchered by customs into mak 90 sporter format is worth. Its been shot and is by no means a placeholder in a safe but it is in good condition and is a pretty low serial number. I have a few norinco 5.56 mags with it too and i know they fetch a nice price (2 new with the wrapper 30 round mags and 1 5 round mag that I swapped the follower out on and now fits 10. Just putting out a feeler cause i never shoot it and figure with prices being as crazy as they are now is as good a time as any to sell it.