Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
If you want SBRs you’re honestly in the golden modern age of getting them. Efile is up and running and on average it’s a 3 week turn around. Wait until efile shuts down again and we’re paper filing and back to 13 month wait times.

If you’ve been on the fence about SBRing a lower or any other weapon you want to SBR now is the time to do it
I’m kinda in between addresses right now. I’ve got a pending suppressor now, if I change addresses and have to get a new ID with a different address then what’s on my ATF form what steps do I have to take to get the suppressor after it’s been approved?

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
If you want SBRs you’re honestly in the golden modern age of getting them. Efile is up and running and on average it’s a 3 week turn around. Wait until efile shuts down again and we’re paper filing and back to 13 month wait times.

If you’ve been on the fence about SBRing a lower or any other weapon you want to SBR now is the time to do it

You're wrong about the golden age. That was prior to 41F.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Having to issue that clear guideline on the differences might in fact be enough to sink braces on a whole, the gray area has actually kind of been the protecting force over shouldering them, LOP, adjustability etc. still agree with what we were saying in regards to zero-possibility of grand fathering any brace if they lean that way.

the SBR thing would be enough to turn the whole world upside down, a negative opinion/ruling on pistol braces might even be enough
you could well be right on clear guidelines being bad for braces. I hope not. Probably the best thing going for gun owners right now is that Trump needs us to re re-elected & the Republicans need us to hold the Senate. That's why I'm pushing everyone I can to email Trump, Loeffler & Perdue. The other good thing is that lots more people have braces & lots more companies are involved in them. Way bigger numbers than bumpstocks.