Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Yep, Q didn’t send an entire honey badger to them to do a determination letter as I heard it. They just assumed since SB tactical made the proprietary brace for them under contract they’d be good. Then started selling them. ATF didn’t like that and slapped their PeePee. Then KB tried to get in touch and send them one but they didn’t wanna hear it then since he had already started selling them to the masses. So really this is a teach KB a lesson as opposed to pistol braces are bad

If they had submitted a complete example, dollars to donuts says it probably would have been approved.

All about politics and flexing their muscle.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Hey guys. Let me get your opinion. I do not own a brace but all this Butt Fuckery with Q has got me in that good ole fashion panic buy mode. As I don’t own a brace. Should I go buy 2 SBA3 braces right now? Saw some for 130 each is that a good price?

$100 topps for the SBA3 and the alphabet bois will go after these braces they are nothing more than open back retractable stock even tho they still approved them

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Basically if my address is different on my ID at the time of transfer of my Form 4 suppressor do I have to fill out some kinda other paperwork or would I have to restart the process?
Like transfer into your possession IE you’ve been approved? Address won’t matter. You’ll fill out a 4473 but don’t need to submit a permit nor subject to a NICS check because all of that took place during the NFA approval with the feds

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Basically if my address is different on my ID at the time of transfer of my Form 4 suppressor do I have to fill out some kinda other paperwork or would I have to restart the process?
You won’t ever need to submit any other paperwork unless you Move to another state or want to request approval to travel with it to another state

as long as your license is a GA state license regardless of the address you put on the form 4 when you filed it, it will be transferred into your possession from the LGS.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
@AirOpsMgr thats all I wanted was the picture hahaha I am a merciful mod. I would have banned no one but @dougiemac
I'm happy that you're happy ... And we can't have you going out and banning @dougiemac just for shits and giggles, I'm thinking he might have an issue with that :noidea: