Dallas Ga.
Zip code

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
ya....we ain't agreeing on that.
I’m not pointing fingers or tossing stones. Nor would I want any debate to ruin camaraderie, but I think this is just showing the selfishness of our society (rape aside) . If someone is willing to procreate with another human being but isn’t willing to sacrifice for their creation. That says a lot about our culture.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
This still isn’t quite the same thing. I to some extent agree that what other people do with THERE bodies is THERE own choice. So if you wanna shoot up heroine and overdose, one should not be nannied by the state to do so. But abortion doesn’t affect the mother alone, you are without due process legal or moral, usurping the will of an infant and its right to life. If it were an adult in the same spot there would be no argument to be made.
Exactly. A fetus is helpless, unable to choose

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
This still isn’t quite the same thing. I to some extent agree that what other people do with THERE bodies is THERE own choice. So if you wanna shoot up heroine and overdose, one should not be nannied by the state to do so. But abortion doesn’t affect the mother alone, you are without due process legal or moral, usurping the will of an infant and its right to life. If it were an adult in the same spot there would be no argument to be made.
Dude, I agree. BUT, it's a thing, it's here, it's not going away, and it only serves as political theater nowadays. R's have had the pres and house and never put an end to it, nor will they.(along with certain gun legislation). And it's still an argument of morality, other people simply don't view it the same way we do, similar to us with guns....but for me (and extending to all) when it comes to my body, the government shouldn't have a say

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
My stock will be herein a few days and i will have mine changed out.
Also looking at this too:

That’s what I have on mine. Got confused with all their “if your center section is threaded get the 556R variant” just popped off my handguards and saw a threaded screw through there and figured the center support must be threaded internally but it wasn’t, the screw just mated with the nut on the left side of the polymer handguard and the center section was smooth so I needed to the actual 7.62x39 marked rail. I bet you will too I think the threaded center supports were way early on.

mines the 10” and I’m glad I got that length it’s perfect.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
All the stuff I did to it minus the MRO actually
Lightened it up

The Mlok handguard, the KNS lower and the OG stock are all lighter weight than their OEM counterparts. It feels so much easier to maneuver and carry around.