• Total voters

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I usually let these things breeze on by, but fuck it. Compare abortion to drugs. Would I ever advocate for abortion? No. Do I believe it's murder? Yes. Should the government have a say in what you do with your body? No. Would I ever shoot up heroin? No. Are people still going to do it EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME? YES. Same with abortion, having somewhere safe to do it is the only difference. If drugs were legal, they wouldn't have fentanyl in them, and hundreds of thousands of people wouldn't be dead from bad batches. The war on drugs is a joke, along with everything else the government sticks it's nose in. Drugs have been winning that war for 50 years. There are countless legitimate reasons for abortion to exist (rape, death etc.) and using it as birth control is disgusting to me, but like I said, it's not my body, so it's none of my business, nor that of the government.

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
I usually let these things breeze on by, but fuck it. Compare abortion to drugs. Would I ever advocate for abortion? No. Do I believe it's murder? Yes. Should the government have a say in what you do with your body? No. Would I ever shoot up heroin? No. Are people still going to do it EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME? YES. Same with abortion, having somewhere safe to do it is the only difference. If drugs were legal, they wouldn't have fentanyl in them, and hundreds of thousands of people wouldn't be dead from bad batches. The war on drugs is a joke, along with everything else the government sticks it's nose in. Drugs have been winning that war for 50 years. There are countless legitimate reasons for abortion to exist (rape, death etc.) and using it as birth control is disgusting to me, but like I said, it's not my body, so it's none of my business, nor that of the government.
I'm listening

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x