Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Let um. As long as it's not taxpayer funded, it's absolutely none of my business.

I equate the demonization of abortion to that of firearms. Law shouldn't be based on emotion, stop the legislation by morality.
Not when it comes to 100% helpless kids.
Abortionists do not have any concsience.
I am looking forward to that bitch spending eternity in hell.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Yeah, but the difference is, I don't pretend my moral code makes me superior to anyone else.

Personally I do not agree with abortion, but it's not my place to impose my philosophical beliefs on others.

I said nothing about being superior.
nor do I think I am.
But yes it is societies job to “impose” basic ethical behavior. It’s called the law. Last time I checked murder is against the Law and immoral to boot.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I said nothing about being superior.
nor do I think I am.
But yes it is societies job to “impose” basic ethical behavior. It’s called the law. Last time I checked murder is against the Law and immoral to boot.

There are provisions in the law that make murder legal.... Bad example.

So you are advocating society to control what is ethical? But only when it doesn't apply to you correct? Cause as we are moving closer and closer every day to society declaring firearm ownership unethical. When that happens you are gonna turn in your guns...right? Nah.... Didn't think so....

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth

So you are advocating society to control what is ethical? But only when it doesn't apply to you correct? Cause as we are moving closer and closer every day to society declaring firearm ownership unethical. When that happens you are gonna turn in your guns...right? Nah.... Didn't think so....
Comparing gun ownership to abortion is asinine. Abortion isn’t a right, nor is it listed in the bill of rights. Also my owning firearms in itself doesn’t impose anything on anyone while abortion does. The problem with your train of thought is you believe morality to be subjective to each individual, basic morality is objective and the problem with our culture is we have deviated from one standard to everyone having their own, it’s a wonder why our cities are burning and pedophiles are running the country.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

Owning a gun does not take a life. Abortion does.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Galil Drum me Wooooo Hoooo.
And not that bad as i took it downstairs and in to my shop locked it down in my small vice and got it done in 6 or so minutes.
I have a big light i can move around to all kinds of positions over my work area (kinda like a dentist light).
Lots of light is the key.
Galil-Drum.JPG