Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Question. A pregnant woman is told that carrying the baby will 100 percent cost her her life. Does she abort?

Shelly's pregnanacy with Anora killed her. Shelly had a heart defect we did not know about, and extra strain of pregnancy and C-section killed her. Anora died 6 months later. Looking back, if we knew about Shelly's heart, we would have tried to fix that, but would not have aborted Anora.
If wife#2 conceives, she will die. So we decided not to have kids together.

Or if a woman is pregnant by rape from a complete stranger? Should she have to carry the baby to term?
I went to church with a woman who had a girl that was conceived in rape. Sweetest little girl. Mom made the descision to keep.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Question. A pregnant woman is told that carrying the baby will 100 percent cost her her life. Does she abort?

Or if a woman is pregnant by rape from a complete stranger? Should she have to carry the baby to term?

before answering this question, I would like to point out statistically speaking these two situations are a minutiae of abortions.

I would say if a woman is raped, have the baby and give it up for adoption, one wrong doesn’t condone another considering the child is completely innocent in The matter. This is of course best case scenario.

as far as the mother surely dying if the child is born, that (in my mind would be a scenario left up to the family and doctors) and is a terribly difficult choice to be made. If it were my wife and I we would both say to save the baby at all cost.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Galil Drum me Wooooo Hoooo.
And not that bad as i took it downstairs and in to my shop locked it down in my small vice and got it done in 6 or so minutes.
I have a big light i can move around to all kinds of positions over my work area (kinda like a dentist light).
Lots of light is the key.
View attachment 99718
Well shit now I feel like A bish. I was doing it on my couch lol

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
before answering this question, I would like to point out statistically speaking these two situations are a minutiae of abortions.

I would say if a woman is raped, have the baby and give it up for adoption, one wrong doesn’t condone another considering the child is completely innocent in The matter. This is of course best case scenario.

as far as the mother surely dying if the child is born, that (in my mind would be a scenario left up to the family and doctors) and is a terribly difficult choice to be made. If it were my wife and I we would both say to save the baby at all cost.
ya....we ain't agreeing on that.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Best mod ever. Galil looks like it should now. Threw an A1 grip on it because that’s all I had and honestly......I kinda like it on there. Milled receivers are sexy AF why would anyone hide it with that unnecessary disgusting polymer mask?

Last edited:

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I usually let these things breeze on by, but fuck it. Compare abortion to drugs. Would I ever advocate for abortion? No. Do I believe it's murder? Yes. Should the government have a say in what you do with your body? No. Would I ever shoot up heroin? No. Are people still going to do it EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME? YES. Same with abortion, having somewhere safe to do it is the only difference. If drugs were legal, they wouldn't have fentanyl in them, and hundreds of thousands of people wouldn't be dead from bad batches. The war on drugs is a joke, along with everything else the government sticks it's nose in. Drugs have been winning that war for 50 years. There are countless legitimate reasons for abortion to exist (rape, death etc.) and using it as birth control is disgusting to me, but like I said, it's not my body, so it's none of my business, nor that of the government.
This still isn’t quite the same thing. I to some extent agree that what other people do with THERE bodies is THERE own choice. So if you wanna shoot up heroine and overdose, one should not be nannied by the state to do so. But abortion doesn’t affect the mother alone, you are without due process legal or moral, usurping the will of an infant and its right to life. If it were an adult in the same spot there would be no argument to be made.