Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Yeah, but the difference is, I don't pretend my moral code makes me superior to anyone else.

Personally I do not agree with abortion, but it's not my place to impose my philosophical beliefs on others.
I think what you are trying to convey is you are a firm believer in a separation between church and state

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I usually let these things breeze on by, but fuck it. Compare abortion to drugs. Would I ever advocate for abortion? No. Do I believe it's murder? Yes. Should the government have a say in what you do with your body? No. Would I ever shoot up heroin? No. Are people still going to do it EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME? YES. Same with abortion, having somewhere safe to do it is the only difference. If drugs were legal, they wouldn't have fentanyl in them, and hundreds of thousands of people wouldn't be dead from bad batches. The war on drugs is a joke, along with everything else the government sticks it's nose in. Drugs have been winning that war for 50 years. There are countless legitimate reasons for abortion to exist (rape, death etc.) and using it as birth control is disgusting to me, but like I said, it's not my body, so it's none of my business, nor that of the government.
The government believes in order to protect people from themselves and to protect others they must impose laws that go against a persons freedoms as a human. Yes technically you should be able to do whatever you want so long as it doesn’t bother others, however people are fucking retarded and that’s why we have laws. They just tak on year by year. You can look at this with gun laws, 1920? No gun laws really, 2020? Yeah there’s been quiet a few laws passed to protect you from yourself

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Are you talking about when they come out to Home Depot 6am on a Saturday and set up that mold thing?
Nah, I'm at home depot 5 days a week sometimes, and one day we were getting some concrete a rapid set dude was in there talking my fucking ears off about how you could drive a semi over rapid set in 30 minutes or some shit, I ended up just walking away and leaving my helper stuck with him :roflmao: