Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
I need a Chinese butt stock and PG, but damn these prices! Smack the shit out of it with chicom orange chicken

like ^
those meds having increased your sense of humor young blood !
Somebody asked me for a PC and I said $200 ish and then they offered it to me so...
I might could have gotten it cheaper but I was saving to form 1 my Draco c so all gravy baby

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
like ^
those meds having increased your sense of humor young blood !
Somebody asked me for a PC and I said $200 ish and then they offered it to me so...
I might could have gotten it cheaper but I was saving to form 1 my Draco c so all gravy baby
If I ever stumble upon a set of chicom wood, the magpul is coming of the mak90. Not my favorite but better than that damn thumbhole.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
One of the many things I can't understand over there. The comment was quoted so it "survived" but it wasn't a harsh comment.

"Hate to break it to you, that is no ACOG. That is a fake."

No accusation of scam. Gave the seller the benefit of the doubt & where to find info, so he had a chance to respond if he disagreed. It's like the attitude is that it's better for 100 members to get scammed than one seller get his feelings hurt.:tsk:
So, what’s a FAKOG worth?

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
@Peanut Butter, sorry for your friend. Good on you for being there.

A decade ago one of my friends had a stroke. Retired athlete, owned car dealerships. Got up to pee at 5am, and hit the floor in his way back to bed. He went back to square one. Very bad, very sad. His wife called me from the hospital. He was a larger man with a million emotions going through him. Hospital staff was scared. I was pretty large at the time too, combined with the friendship, the call to me made sense.

We spent a lot of time together in the first week, and then throughout recovery. He has made a great recovery from being non verbal, but is forever disabled. Far from his peak certainly.

When he sees me today he cries. He's still very thankful for the time I spent in the hospital with him.

Good on you for being there for your friend. I certainly wish him a healthy recovery. It means a lot to him. Prayers for all

Hold it together, be strong for him. Make jokes, talk story. Actions you don't think twice of mean a lot to people laying in a hospital bed