There is a reveal thread.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I know y'all won't believe it, but there are SET folks who don't read this thread. o_o

Get them pics over to the reveal thread:

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Hope you can put that stuff to use. Kinda forgot it was “secret” Santa when I put my name on it and already left the PO.
I’d rather give credit where credit is due! But I won’t blow your cover on the gift reveal page! Thanks again man I don’t have a Romy pouch and for weeks I’ve been meaning to ask you if I could score an oil bottle off you. Any one of us will ALWAYS take a Bakelite PG you can’t have enough. Very thoughtful and an awesome
Gift man

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I’d rather give credit where credit is due! But I won’t blow your cover on the gift reveal page! Thanks again man I don’t have a Romy pouch and for weeks I’ve been meaning to ask you if I could score an oil bottle off you. Any one of us will ALWAYS take a Bakelite PG you can’t have enough. Very thoughtful and an awesome
Gift man
I’m not worried about my cover being blown. And you’re welcome man I originally had a Polish pouch in there but it just smells god awful and I didn’t want you to open that up and smell that mold

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I’m not worried about my cover being blown. And you’re welcome man I originally had a Polish pouch in there but it just smells god awful and I didn’t want you to open that up and smell that mold
Like when Q sent me some stank ass Hungarian pouches :pound: He single handily stink bombed our whole Klub

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Gift man
Pretty sure most figure out who their secret Santa is by the time all is said and done.