• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
@Jds556762, another question I keep meaning to ask. I notice you guys send off your AK kits to be built. Can you not buy a receiver like an AR lower & build your own? Do the AK receivers require milling or something & is that because of the stupid import laws?
You can buy them for sure, stamped or milled, but they require more tooling and more experience to build than an AR so unless guys are set up and experienced or with an experienced builder to learn it’s usually difficult. Need jigs, and riveting tools and a shop press and drill press amongst some other things. It’s nice to know someone who can teach you and let you borrow their tools while they advise and watch if you’d like to tackle it. I know @Rabbit2047 has been building his toll collection back up and Wudee used to pump out builds every couple weeks back in our good old days. @jimipanic and @Peanut Butter have done some supervised builds with some guys too.

Build parties used to be pretty popular and cool when parts were cheaper and before the Gov caught on and made some arbitrary ruling about them being illegal in some way or form I don’t quite recall

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
You can buy them for sure, stamped or milled, but they require more tooling and more experience to build than an AR so unless guys are set up and experienced or with an experienced builder to learn it’s usually difficult. Need jigs, and riveting tools and a shop press and drill press amongst some other things. It’s nice to know someone who can teach you and let you borrow their tools while they advise and watch if you’d like to tackle it. I know @Rabbit2047 has been building his toll collection back up and Wudee used to pump out builds every couple weeks back in our good old days. @jimipanic and @Peanut Butter have done some supervised builds with some guys too.

Build parties used to be pretty popular and cool when parts were cheaper and before the Gov caught on and made some arbitrary ruling about them being illegal in some way or form I don’t quite recall
This skill needs to be passed down. I would love to learn the craft.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code

That makes sense. I figured it might be something like that. Something else I should have gotten interested in earlier I guess.