• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
You can buy them for sure, stamped or milled, but they require more tooling and more experience to build than an AR so unless guys are set up and experienced or with an experienced builder to learn it’s usually difficult. Need jigs, and riveting tools and a shop press and drill press amongst some other things. It’s nice to know someone who can teach you and let you borrow their tools while they advise and watch if you’d like to tackle it. I know @Rabbit2047 has been building his toll collection back up and Wudee used to pump out builds every couple weeks back in our good old days. @jimipanic and @Peanut Butter have done some supervised builds with some guys too.

Build parties used to be pretty popular and cool when parts were cheaper and before the Gov caught on and made some arbitrary ruling about them being illegal in some way or form I don’t quite recall

I used to host a monthly build party in North Carolina once upon a time. I supplied the tooling, demilled parts kits, receiver flats, rails, a helping hand, and advice. Capped the party at 24 people @ $500 per person. We built them all morning and afternoon, had a bbq dinner, then test fired them and had beers. Did that for almost 6 months and then couldn't get parts kits anymore.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I was thinking variable
2-7
1-6
3-9
Etc

Well, I have the 4-14x44 ACSS HUD .308 on my AR-308 and my Mossberg MVP LR 308. They pretty well max out at 500 yards, but since you'll be shooting at half that distance max, you'll do fine with them. They're in the "Silver" line and I paid about $400 including rings and flip covers a few years back. I also got the 3" long sunshade (an extra $20?) and enjoy it, too.