lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Hop onto the Nightforce IG page for a live Q&A about the new NX8 F2 if you have any questions about the line up.

Hey!!! You came up for air!!!

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Since you worthless heathens didn’t talk me out of 350 legend, I still need a flash hider (1/2X28 .355, 9mm ) and glass with 30mm tube. It’s a 200 yard (max) dear slayer so Night And Force is over kill.

What do you recommend, what do you have?
Primary and Arms

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
That’s awesome. I should have gone with that instead of the OWL which is back ordered. Fucked should state either in stock
Or out of stock.
No mention either way leads me to believe they are available when on the manufacturer’s site.
I really like the OWL and always have, price tag is steep though. The light has a BIG footprint but I think it’s got one of, if not the, best throw out there. It’s pretty much indestructible too. The only reason I don’t have an OWL is because I’m IR now and have to pay close attention to how I mount shit on my rails in order to get my designators where I like them. I usually manually fire my laser and pressure switch my light so the OWL already puts me backwards for what i gotta do. I may still get one, especially a used one, for a white light only gun.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Primary and Arms
The primary arms Gold Line of optics are pretty Fn sweet.

I’m totally into the SLX 3x prismatic with the 7.62x39 ACSS reticle and their GLDX 2X is badassssss. Looked through one of mine and @Bigigloopt2 mutual friends the other day and it’s like a mini ACOG. The glass was stupid clear and the reticle ultra crisp. Was also a very small optic

I’m into it

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

And the 7.62 version

Cool thing about the Gen 3 now is that you can take off that stupid ass pic rail on top. The older gens you couldn’t remove it or you’d loose your purge. I actually wrote them requesting they did that down the road and I’m super happy to see they did. I’ll probably buy one just because of that, and I’ll probably buy the one below too because it’s awesome.

And then this little gem