Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
are people just going bananas buying up ever last little gun they can get their grubby good for nothing hands on? (stop buying scorpions people)
So the link I sent you looks like a good deal. People are actually bidding on these for this price

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
There are more white people than black. The
You ever arrest somebody for guns? That's a broken oath.
I've arrested murders who possessed guns, robbers who possessed guns, rapists who possessed guns, hell I even arrested an escaped state prisoner who possessed a gun. I once entered a house where a 18 year old had shot his father (didn't kill him) and then barricaded up and took pot shots at the police who responded to the call. I found him sleeping on a bed with a SKS clutched in his hands. I snatched the SKS and held him down with my knee while another officer put hand cuffs on him. Arrested somebody for owning a gun, any kind of gun. Nope. Again you know nothing of me and make general assumptions like a good Marxists and race baiter. You appear to me to be a fraction of a man, a modern day internet warrior. I'm done talking to you and you can cease with the PM half assed apologies.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
So the link I sent you looks like a good deal. People are actually bidding on these for this price

may try and see if I can get one locally for that price. I think if I had to go with another color other than grey it would be the OD, black just seems to basic bitch

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
hey look, its back, we missed you!

Milslurp

Hunter
Jun 19, 2020
East point
Zip code
Well, it appears you, like most people have no real understanding of qualified immunity. The cop who killed Daniel Shavers, Eric Garner were fired and arrested by the department they worked for, prosecuted by the DA office and taken before the grand jury respectively who held jurisdiction over their departments, and acquitted by the people, like you, not the police. The other cases you mention are still under investigation, Taylor's case by the FBI and the Lemp case has one side claiming he was asleep and the other he was armed with a rifle and confronted police. NONE of the outcomes or investigations in these cases have anything to do with qualified immunity. Qualified immunity has NEVER protected any government employee from criminal prosecution....facts. Cops get things wrong, some time horribly wrong, sometimes criminally wrong. It most cases it's not the cops or DA's who give them a pass, it's the people. I hate that, and until you start doing something about those people in Arizona and New York you are a terrible person and hate due process and the constitution.....see how that works.

Breaking my oath to the constitution....Yeah fuck you. You now nothing about me and the pains I have been through and the sacrifices I have made to this country to uphold the constitution. I 'll be more than happy to stack up my record of sacrifice to the country and the constitution up against yours any day pal.
Honestly what it really is for me is y'all have cost me thousands of dollars for "crimes" that hurt nobody and fucked me out of a house and a car. My dad died when I was 17 and he was the only family I had so I was homeless. I've been thrown in jail for sleeping on the street, I've been thrown in jail for having a plant on my person, I had my car towed at 18 and I was arrested because I was leaving the Tiny Town I grew up in to move to Texas and didn't have money for insurance because there were no jobs and they towed my car and since I didn't have money for it I lost the car. Since I didn't have money to pay the no insurance ticket once I finally worked out enough money to rent a house, your brothers in blue arrested me on a warrant for a failure to pay insurance ticket and I lost my job and then I lost my house. You guys are a gang. If we don't pay the protection money to your mob, you will come to the door to throw us in cages and if we say no you will pull guns on us and kill us. I never asked to be a citizen and I never asked for any of this all I wanted was to be left alone. I work 70 hours a week now and I have finally paid you guys a debt that I don't believe I should have had to pay so that I can live my life in peace but I don't like your profession and I don't have to. I've never been in a situation where the police helped me. When I see one of your cars, I avoid you like the plague because in my experience there is nothing positive that will come from an encounter with you. It's not you personally but the system you serve has cost me greatly and if you can't understand where I'm coming from add where the majority of four people are coming from when they just like you maybe you should figure that out because it's who you arrest by a vast majority

Reactions: Jstegman1

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
hey look, its back, we missed you!

Jeddak already on it

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Having been around during the leftist "uprising" that @CQB27 references, I largely agree with what he has to say. I've heard almost all of this crap before. There has supposedly been a permanent "democratic majority" driven by demographics of young & minority voters just around the corner my entire life. Protests just as big or bigger. Social media & 24 hrs cable TV make it seem louder today.

IMHO, the key is voting this fall. That's what worked for @CQB's "silent majority" the last time around. Anecdotally summed up by NY film critc Pauline Kael who, after McGovern was soundly defeated in 1972, said, "I don't understand how Nixon won. No one I know voted for him." Even 50 years ago, many people lived in echo chambers.

Now is not the time to vote for a 3rd party candidate because you "hate the 2 party system" or "both sides are corrupt" or whatever. That's all true. But this election cycle is about not throwing the baby out with the bathwater. The only thing that changes a politician's stance is loss of power.

And for those who think it might be good to burn the system down, I hope you're ready to bury somebody you love. Because that's what happens in that kind of chaos. I've never been a party line voter in my life, but now is the time.

In short, vote for the side that wants to preserve America, a flawed country that has done more for individual liberty than any other in history. Any other vote will embolden those bent on destruction. And that will lead to civil war.

You may survive, but not everyone you care about will & the end result will be an horrific police state.

The old man will shut up now.

I’m going to ask that you never shut up!

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I've arrested murders who possessed guns, robbers who possessed guns, rapists who possessed guns, hell I even arrested an escaped state prisoner who possessed a gun. I once entered a house where a 18 year old had shot his father (didn't kill him) and then barricaded up and took pot shots at the police who responded to the call. I found him sleeping on a bed with a SKS clutched in his hands. I snatched the SKS and held him down with my knee while another officer put hand cuffs on him. Arrested somebody for owning a gun, any kind of gun. Nope. Again you know nothing of me and make general assumptions like a good Marxists and race baiter. You appear to me to be a fraction of a man, a modern day internet warrior. I'm done talking to you and you can cease with the PM half assed apologies.
fell asleep with a SKS in his hands? Classic!