Newnan
Zip code
Reactions: Jstegman1

Milslurp

Hunter
Jun 19, 2020
East point
Zip code
its sad to see that people are indoctrinated with the ideology that cops are murderers and pieces of shit, it pisses me off. The liberal media has done a fine job stabbing at people's emotions and eliciting a response from both sides left and right wing people. What's funny to me if no one ever talks about the massive black on black crime/murders that occurs in our major cities. They only care about the white cops who have shot black people... Where is the emotional outcry from that?
I just think the bad outweighs the good. Since I'm on my own business and worry about Home Security, the chances of me ever having to call the cops are slim to none. If someone breaks in I'm going to kill them. If someone breaks in while I'm not home and steals my shit, there's no reason to call them anyway because they rarely find it. If somebody kills somebody I love, I'm going to be devoting all of my time finding out who did it, I and I'll handle that myself.
I grew up poor and I smoke weed and have guns. The only time I ever seen the police is when they are pulling me over for some bullshit traffic infraction and then I have to worry about if I have enough bail money to get out if they catch me with weed. 90% of the laws that I see the police enforce are absolutely unnecessary. When you pull somebody over for having a broken taillight and give them money with the threat of putting them in a cage if they don't pay it it's extortion and it's wrong. My godfather is a police officer and I love him very much we have now reconciled because he is only handling homicides and major crime. Drug laws gun laws traffic laws noise ordinance laws and curfews suck and if my job told me I had to throw people at cases for any of these things against their will I would quit. If my co-workers decided to enforce these laws I would stop hanging out with them. I don't need a master or King and I don't submit to anyone claiming they have that authority over me.
Tldr; cops do immoral things, I don't like immoral people

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
So, that assumes the 'system' works. I'll take flak, but if you think voting is legitimate and there isnt rampant fuckery, you're living in fantasy land
NSA has been monitoring the electronic voting. It is 100% secure. That's why demoncrats are pushing for mail ballots. That's the only way to win for them.

Milslurp

Hunter
Jun 19, 2020
East point
Zip code
its sad to see that people are indoctrinated with the ideology that cops are murderers and pieces of shit, it pisses me off. The liberal media has done a fine job stabbing at people's emotions and eliciting a response from both sides left and right wing people. What's funny to me if no one ever talks about the massive black on black crime/murders that occurs in our major cities. They only care about the white cops who have shot black people... Where is the emotional outcry from that?
For me it's not a race issue. It's a cop issue. The murders are bad, but the infringement on personal liberty alone is enough for me to refuse to do business with them

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Cops kill more white criminals than black, btw.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I just think the bad outweighs the good. Since I'm on my own business and worry about Home Security, the chances of me ever having to call the cops are slim to none. If someone breaks in I'm going to kill them. If someone breaks in while I'm not home and steals my shit, there's no reason to call them anyway because they rarely find it. If somebody kills somebody I love, I'm going to be devoting all of my time finding out who did it, I and I'll handle that myself.
I grew up poor and I smoke weed and have guns. The only time I ever seen the police is when they are pulling me over for some bullshit traffic infraction and then I have to worry about if I have enough bail money to get out if they catch me with weed. 90% of the laws that I see the police enforce are absolutely unnecessary. When you pull somebody over for having a broken taillight and give them money with the threat of putting them in a cage if they don't pay it it's extortion and it's wrong. My godfather is a police officer and I love him very much we have now reconciled because he is only handling homicides and major crime. Drug laws gun laws traffic laws noise ordinance laws and curfews suck and if my job told me I had to throw people at cases for any of these things against their will I would quit. If my co-workers decided to enforce these laws I would stop hanging out with them. I don't need a master or King and I don't submit to anyone claiming they have that authority over me.
Tldr; cops do immoral things, I don't like immoral people
well good for you, unfortunately in the real world, we have to have LEO, even though it doesn't fit your agenda. People as a whole are retarded and have to be policed otherwise anarchy follows.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
People are going to continue to riot in the street as long as cops are killing people and getting away with it. I understand you're a police officer. The way to fix this is when you guys see somebody at your department doing something unconstitutional, you throw them to the justice department wolves. I'm more of a fan of Corporal and capital punishment for these crimes but you guys have too much protection. Qualified immunity is bullshit. Daniel Shavers, Duncan lemp, breonna taylors, Eric garner, every single one of them was murdered and their killers are all free running around with the same rights me and you have and no felony. You guys also have to stop enforcing unconstitutional laws. Putting people in cages for weed speeding tickets and firearms infractions is terrible and if you do that you are a terrible person. It is up to you to keep your oath to the Constitution. Stop breaking your oath and people will stop rioting in the streets
Well, it appears you, like most people have no real understanding of qualified immunity. The cop who killed Daniel Shavers, Eric Garner were fired and arrested by the department they worked for, prosecuted by the DA office and taken before the grand jury respectively who held jurisdiction over their departments, and acquitted by the people, like you, not the police. The other cases you mention are still under investigation, Taylor's case by the FBI and the Lemp case has one side claiming he was asleep and the other he was armed with a rifle and confronted police. NONE of the outcomes or investigations in these cases have anything to do with qualified immunity. Qualified immunity has NEVER protected any government employee from criminal prosecution....facts. Cops get things wrong, some time horribly wrong, sometimes criminally wrong. It most cases it's not the cops or DA's who give them a pass, it's the people. I hate that, and until you start doing something about those people in Arizona and New York you are a terrible person and hate due process and the constitution.....see how that works.

Breaking my oath to the constitution....Yeah fuck you. You now nothing about me and the pains I have been through and the sacrifices I have made to this country to uphold the constitution. I 'll be more than happy to stack up my record of sacrifice to the country and the constitution up against yours any day pal.

Milslurp

Hunter
Jun 19, 2020
East point
Zip code
Cops kill more white criminals than black, btw.
There are more white people than black. The
Well, it appears you, like most people have no real understanding of qualified immunity. The cop who killed Daniel Shavers, Eric Garner were fired and arrested by the department they worked for, prosecuted by the DA office and taken before the grand jury respectively who held jurisdiction over their departments, and acquitted by the people, like you, not the police. The other cases you mention are still under investigation, Taylor's case by the FBI and the Kemp case has one side claiming he was asleep and the other he was armed with a rifle and confronted police. NONE of the outcomes or investigations in these cases have anything to do with qualified immunity. Qualified immunity has NEVER protected ant government employee from criminal prosecution....facts. Cops get things wrong, some time horribly wrong, sometimes criminally wrong. It most cases it's not the cops or DA's who give them a pass, it's the people. I hate that, and until you start doing something about those people in Arizona and New York you are a terrible person and hate due process and the constitution.....see how that works.

Breaking my oath to the constitution....Yeah fuck you. You now nothing about me and the pains I have been through and the sacrifices I have made to this country to uphold the constitution. I 'll be more than happy to stack up my record of sacrifice to the country and the constitution up against yours any day pal.
You ever arrest somebody for guns? That's a broken oath.