Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Honestly what it really is for me is y'all have cost me thousands of dollars for "crimes" that hurt nobody and fucked me out of a house and a car. My dad died when I was 17 and he was the only family I had so I was homeless. I've been thrown in jail for sleeping on the street, I've been thrown in jail for having a plant on my person, I had my car towed at 18 and I was arrested because I was leaving the Tiny Town I grew up in to move to Texas and didn't have money for insurance because there were no jobs and they towed my car and since I didn't have money for it I lost the car. Since I didn't have money to pay the no insurance ticket once I finally worked out enough money to rent a house, your brothers in blue arrested me on a warrant for a failure to pay insurance ticket and I lost my job and then I lost my house. You guys are a gang. If we don't pay the protection money to your mob, you will come to the door to throw us in cages and if we say no you will pull guns on us and kill us. I never asked to be a citizen and I never asked for any of this all I wanted was to be left alone. I work 70 hours a week now and I have finally paid you guys a debt that I don't believe I should have had to pay so that I can live my life in peace but I don't like your profession and I don't have to. I've never been in a situation where the police helped me. When I see one of your cars, I avoid you like the plague because in my experience there is nothing positive that will come from an encounter with you. It's not you personally but the system you serve has cost me greatly and if you can't understand where I'm coming from add where the majority of four people are coming from when they just like you maybe you should figure that out because it's who you arrest by a vast majority
So you made poor choices, police enforced laws passed by the politicians you voted for and it is cops' fault.
Got it.
PS everybody had hard life, everybody. You do not know much about guys on this thread. I do. A lot of them had a much worse lot in life than you did. It does not mean we hate the police.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
If it’s so bad, you could always do what everyone else says, and just leave the US. But we all know you won’t do shit , just like everyone else except complain online, in a gun forum nonetheless

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Honestly what it really is for me is y'all have cost me thousands of dollars for "crimes" that hurt nobody and fucked me out of a house and a car. My dad died when I was 17 and he was the only family I had so I was homeless. I've been thrown in jail for sleeping on the street, I've been thrown in jail for having a plant on my person, I had my car towed at 18 and I was arrested because I was leaving the Tiny Town I grew up in to move to Texas and didn't have money for insurance because there were no jobs and they towed my car and since I didn't have money for it I lost the car. Since I didn't have money to pay the no insurance ticket once I finally worked out enough money to rent a house, your brothers in blue arrested me on a warrant for a failure to pay insurance ticket and I lost my job and then I lost my house. You guys are a gang. If we don't pay the protection money to your mob, you will come to the door to throw us in cages and if we say no you will pull guns on us and kill us. I never asked to be a citizen and I never asked for any of this all I wanted was to be left alone. I work 70 hours a week now and I have finally paid you guys a debt that I don't believe I should have had to pay so that I can live my life in peace but I don't like your profession and I don't have to. I've never been in a situation where the police helped me. When I see one of your cars, I avoid you like the plague because in my experience there is nothing positive that will come from an encounter with you. It's not you personally but the system you serve has cost me greatly and if you can't understand where I'm coming from add where the majority of four people are coming from when they just like you maybe you should figure that out because it's who you arrest by a vast majority

boo hoo.
I committed a crime and do not deserve what Igot.
Point the finger to correct direction and stop being a victim of your own making.

biggest bunch of BS I have been reading so far on this site.
It’s the cops fault that I committed a crime and got caught because I am a victim.
insert throw up emoji.
When you have a valid point please bring it up for a discussion but do not keep playing a victim when you caused most of the problems.
are there bad cops yep.
are there bad politicians absolutely.
are there idiots who think that are victims yep
Are there people willing to have a debate yep but you need to be open to both sides of the conversation.
I am done with this trolling BS.

Last edited:

Milslurp

Hunter
Jun 19, 2020
East point
Zip code
If it’s so bad, you could always do what everyone else says, and just leave. But we all know you won’t do shit , just like everyone else except complain online, in a gun forum nonetheless
Sorry bro its independence Day weekend and I started drinking at 9 a.m. I'm really on my Liberty High Horse right now. I'll fuck off with the politics, this is just a sore spot for me.

Anybody have a suggestion for an angled foregrip a little steeper than an afg that'll fit an mlok handguard?