Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
People are going to continue to riot in the street as long as cops are killing people and getting away with it. I understand you're a police officer. The way to fix this is when you guys see somebody at your department doing something unconstitutional, you throw them to the justice department wolves. I'm more of a fan of Corporal and capital punishment for these crimes but you guys have too much protection. Qualified immunity is bullshit. Daniel Shavers, Duncan lemp, breonna taylors, Eric garner, every single one of them was murdered and their killers are all free running around with the same rights me and you have and no felony. You guys also have to stop enforcing unconstitutional laws. Putting people in cages for weed speeding tickets and firearms infractions is terrible and if you do that you are a terrible person. It is up to you to keep your oath to the Constitution. Stop breaking your oath and people will stop rioting in the streets
Welcome to SET. Do not be a dick. You are being one now.
I understand Atlanta is experiencing a bad bout of blue flu. I hope it is as bad as Covid was said to be.

Last edited:

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
You're making an awful lot of assumptions and replying with emotion
Everyone here is making assumptions. Starting with the "our society is being shredded by marxists" assumption that kicked this off. Fell free to expound on my assumption & their inaccuracy. And, please let me know what you believe the best course of action is.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
why did you get a FDE brace if your gun is OD lol
I don’t know if they make one in OD to be honest. Kinda like the grey thing. My options were black and FDE, and I found someone with FDE and the tail hook that’s on it, the ake saftey on the right and the HBI trigger spring for like 200 shipped.

Reactions: Jake and Jstegman1

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Welcome to SET. Do not be a dick. You are being one now.
I understand Atlanta is experienxing a bad bout of blue flu. I hope it is as bad as Covid was said to be.
its sad to see that people are indoctrinated with the ideology that cops are murderers and pieces of shit, it pisses me off. The liberal media has done a fine job stabbing at people's emotions and eliciting a response from both sides left and right wing people. What's funny to me if no one ever talks about the massive black on black crime/murders that occurs in our major cities. They only care about the white cops who have shot black people... Where is the emotional outcry from that?

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
The issue here is, you're making a blanket statement. People/cops are different from individual to individual, and depts to depts are the same way. A lot of it has to do with leadership. Look at the leadership in places where the bad cop scenarios are happening.
And it mostly happens in Democrat controlled cities with democrat police chiefs. And yet BLM votes for democrats. And 90% of BLM donations goes straight to DNC and Biden. Look it up if you do not beleive me.

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I don’t know if they make one in OD to be honest. Kinda like the grey thing. My options were black and FDE, and I found someone with FDE and the tail hook that’s on it, the ake saftey on the right and the HBI trigger spring for like 200 shipped.
just tried to look one up, everything is sold out for these things, im starting to get really sad.. panic buying i guess?

Reactions: Jstegman1

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
image.jpg
Thanks @Jeddak for the Paki tape, and the Tanker mag I asked you to get that you’ve been graciously holding for me for 367593986 days because I was too lame to come pick it up from you like I kept saying I would!!!
image.jpg
And....FOLDER FRIDAY!!!

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Having been around during the leftist "uprising" that @CQB27 references, I largely agree with what he has to say. I've heard almost all of this crap before. There has supposedly been a permanent "democratic majority" driven by demographics of young & minority voters just around the corner my entire life. Protests just as big or bigger. Social media & 24 hrs cable TV make it seem louder today.

IMHO, the key is voting this fall. That's what worked for @CQB's "silent majority" the last time around. Anecdotally summed up by NY film critc Pauline Kael who, after McGovern was soundly defeated in 1972, said, "I don't understand how Nixon won. No one I know voted for him." Even 50 years ago, many people lived in echo chambers.

Now is not the time to vote for a 3rd party candidate because you "hate the 2 party system" or "both sides are corrupt" or whatever. That's all true. But this election cycle is about not throwing the baby out with the bathwater. The only thing that changes a politician's stance is loss of power.

And for those who think it might be good to burn the system down, I hope you're ready to bury somebody you love. Because that's what happens in that kind of chaos. I've never been a party line voter in my life, but now is the time.

In short, vote for the side that wants to preserve America, a flawed country that has done more for individual liberty than any other in history. Any other vote will embolden those bent on destruction. And that will lead to civil war.

You may survive, but not everyone you care about will & the end result will be an horrific police state.

The old man will shut up now.
Trump IS the 3rd party running on a Republican ticket. That's why John Bolton and his ilk hate Trump.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
View attachment 91304
Thanks @Jeddak for the Paki tape, and the Tanker mag I asked you to get that you’ve been graciously holding for me for 367593986 days because I was too lame to come pick it up from you like I kept saying I would!!!
View attachment 91305
And....FOLDER FRIDAY!!!
It is not Paki tape. It is better. Unobtanium Russian Izolenta tape. Enjoy it.
PS, look at the mag spine. It has a couple of stamps too.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
@AC-130 Above
This is literally the only one I can find in stock anywhere

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
@AC-130 Above
This is literally the only one I can find in stock anywhere

Thanks. Isn't that a panic buy price? I thought we were at the 750 range NIB?