• Total voters

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Yeah all this stuff going on right now has made me realized how unprepared I am. What if tomorrow we woke up with no running water? What would I do? It’s a scary thought but I feel like all I got is bullets and a bunch of guns which can only get you so far. Can’t eat or drink bullets! Or can you...
Welcome to Atlanta

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Have you no respect for the sanctity of chicken life?

Chicken in his tummy Yes , Chicken alive no, Unless they make more Butt Nuggets then alive some can stay.
PSA. It will earn you major brownie points with the wife!
JCPenney is having 50% sale on jewelery. Use coupon Sparkle9 to get another 30% off. 65% combined. Free shipping. Coupon lasts thru this weekend.
I got Dee her Christmas presents today.

Thanks just ordered a few myself nice link.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Yeah all this stuff going on right now has made me realized how unprepared I am. What if tomorrow we woke up with no running water? What would I do? It’s a scary thought but I feel like all I got is bullets and a bunch of guns which can only get you so far. Can’t eat or drink bullets! Or can you...
Depending on where you are in Atlanta, if both plants shut down you have between 1 and 3 days of water left, the biggest variable is how far you are from the plant and how high the water pressure to your feed line is. That is specific to CoA. Most areas of the city would be out of water within 12 hours due to pressure