• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Yeah man...things are getting wild, and people need to realize that joking about it online is fine, but you really need to get serious about alleviating dependency on the grid. Impossible to disconnect, but at least try and minimize what you can. I've been focused on the wrong shit
I’ve been preaching that since I learned how to internet

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Yeah man...things are getting wild, and people need to realize that joking about it online is fine, but you really need to get serious about alleviating dependency on the grid. Impossible to disconnect, but at least try and minimize what you can. I've been focused on the wrong shit

You need to cool your nuts, simplify your life, become more self sustaining.

Buy some chickens, eat the eggs, fight the roosters for entertainment, eat the losers.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
PSA. It will earn you major brownie points with the wife!
JCPenney is having 50% sale on jewelery. Use coupon Sparkle9 to get another 30% off. 65% combined. Free shipping. Coupon lasts thru this weekend.
I got Dee her Christmas presents today.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Yeah all this stuff going on right now has made me realized how unprepared I am. What if tomorrow we woke up with no running water? What would I do? It’s a scary thought but I feel like all I got is bullets and a bunch of guns which can only get you so far. Can’t eat or drink bullets! Or can you...