Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Be aware, but also remember to look out of your window and realize that the world isnt burning, you're not in the middle of a race riot, and that the goal is to better yourself and your family's life as much as you can.

Best thing posted on here in a long time. It's really hard not to feel 100% gloom and doom if all you do is look online and thru social media. Realistically though on day-to-day interactions with real people (other than COVID/masks) you wouldn't know any of this is going on. Rest assured that minds are being won and lost by what people perceive to be the real world, which is not at all reality.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
And to follow on to what Shemp said, the most important thing you can do is be a good person to the people you interact with (i.e. your sphere of influence). It's really that simple. If we all did that, there wouldn't be any of the issues we're going through.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
And to follow on to what Shemp said, the most important thing you can do is be a good person to the people you interact with (i.e. your sphere of influence). It's really that simple. If we all did that, there wouldn't be any of the issues we're going through.
That’s why I deleted all social media except for a few gun forum.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
At least they weren't bought on the used market then I may have been screwed. I could get a different mount but I was set on the locating rings on the TNVC Mount because I don’t want them shifting left and right, but whoever manufactured the tube used these beveled objecting locking rings that are fatter than mil-spec and won’t go inside the rings, despite being advertised as milspec.
Image is pretty good, one tube is stellar zero peppering or blems or anything, the other tube has some slight peppering but that’s to be expected and wouldn’t have been the end of the world if I could have gotten them to mount to my bridge
Paid almost 400.00 for my bridge and really don’t want to spend 700.00 on a bridge to “make them
Fit”