Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Morning gents.

Yesterday the gun community lost a good dude. An Appleseed fellow by the name of Tom, dedicated, sincere, hardworking guy passed away after surgery. He was telling me he was gonna have this surgery, get on with training, be ready for the Hottern' Hell 100 in August, maybe Pecos in September. Dude was 64, and a badass. He made every runngun in Oklahoma, and most of the Pecos runs.

Meanwhile my dad spent the night in the hospital, and his situation is bleak.

It sure pisses me off to see these good hardworking guys go out, and so many worthless bastards still using air.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
My past is irrelevant, none of your business and not up for debate.
I don’t have “all this combat shit figured out” but do you?
And congrats on making calls to shoot and shooting people, I’m sure they invaded your property and/or this country right? Wrong. You‘re trying to justify following orders to kill people in a foreign country as heroic or “protecting our country”
From what?
Hey I think you came to the wrong place to be spouting that nonsense. These dudes will literally boog your ass back down the mole hole you came out of

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
So being the person I am and getting tired of taking my temp every time I come into the office. My gut feeling told me the thermometer we’re using wasn’t accurate it gives you inconsistent readings right after each other.

So I made a cup of coffee then pointed the laser at it........this shit read 85 degrees. Should I say something or let it ride out? It’s pointless if the thermometer is tuned down or inaccurate.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Zionist is a race? All the Zionists I know are white Southern Baptists.

Edited to add:

Holy shit - I thought y'all were talking about Oleo's posts. Just saw the other one - that's fucked up.
Of course it’s not a race, it’s an evil ideology that pulls the strings, causes wars, destruction and demoralization. Some are quick to assume that mentioning them constitutes racism or bigotry towards Jews because the ones that started it were power hungry pigs. But bolshevism and communism represent Jews as much as Westboro represents Baptists or as much as jussie smollett represents black people or as much as Ted Bundy represents white people.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Goodnight you beautiful boi’s!

@Shemp cigar me
@Peanut Butter im sorry about the DD sight troll
@Jds556762 i miss that thiccc booty
@mark23 why won’t you just love me
@triplestack3 stay safe in ATL
@Gaige youre still wrong about the M9, but you Hawt so I’ll forgive you
@Jake when we doing another range thing
@Axeman apparently now it’s the driveshaft angle not the transmission.

View attachment 89899

What’s a guy gotta do to get some love around here?

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
So being the person I am and getting tired of taking my temp every time I come into the office. My gut feeling told me the thermometer we’re using wasn’t accurate it gives you inconsistent readings right after each other.

So I made a cup of coffee then pointed the laser at it........this shit read 85 degrees. Should I say something or let it ride out? It’s pointless if the thermometer is tuned down or inaccurate.

Ours reads 97-98 no matter what. I have to check all my guys then put a different color sticker on their badge each day to show they've been checked. Total waste of time.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

e9f946a1aa64937d8b9f175d70a2b76e.jpg

Ed Zachary