• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Any baseball fans here that can tell me what this is worth?

Pretty sure this was the guy that got kicked out of the Majors for gambling but I ain't 100% sure

View attachment 89898 View attachment 89897
Yeah, Pete Rose was kicked out of the Hall of Fame and expelled for LIFE from all of baseball for betting (on his own team) in a championship series. At the time he was a Manager who also still played. There are a large number of folks who would like to see him reinstated, and believe his punishment to have been unreasonably harsh.
That’s about all I know. His card should be worth a fair amount, I’d think. Probably a lot of them were destroyed after his disgrace.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
And what? Did you ever serve in the military? Have you ever been deployed? Have you ever been in a gunfight? Are you just a mediocre shit poster? Karl V may have been a self-proclaimed POG but I wasn’t, and I definitely made calls to shoot people, And shot people, so tell me what you know about that? I’d like to hear all about it since you’ve got all this combat shit figured out and pretend to care about the soldiers who have died for the “zogs”
Wait, wait - is “Zogs” an unsavory term for Jews? Never heard that one before.

Reactions: Jstegman1

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
So guys, how does it feel to be a non bigoted, non piece of shit human being? Someone tell oio because he obviously doesn't know
Translation:
”despite (probably) being intelligent enough to try, I can’t debate or refute what he said and that makes me mad, and I’m already comfortable accepting the bs propaganda I’ve been fed and accustomed to as a way of life, and so it’s much easier to respond with personal attacks like bigot and piece of shit”

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Uk reporting on Turks in Syria and the problems they are causing.

I fought a 4 day offensive to take Tal Tamr from ISIS. We went block by bloody block, doging IEDS to hunt down those ISIS dogs. At one point we found an open pit containing about 80 Kurdish women and children that had been half burnt. Some smells never leave your brain.... That was one.... Found another pit in Shengal that was 5 times the size of that one....

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
So, do we have our own Richard in the thread tonight?
Trying on my yarmulka now. Still look hot!
Despite the conclusions that some have jumped to, I don’t hate Jews.
it’s the zionists that have corrupted this country and others that I despise.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Uk reporting on Turks in Syria and the problems they are causing.

I fought a 4 day offensive to take Tal Tamr from ISIS. We went block by bloody block, doging IEDS to hunt down those ISIS dogs. At one point we found an open pit containing about 80 Kurdish women and children that had been half burnt. Some smells never leave your brain.... That was one.... Found another pit in Shengal that was 5 times the size of that one....
I will never forgive Obama and CIA for creating ISIL.
And US should have pulled out of Turkey long ago. Fuck them. I was sad when Putin did not bomb them back to stone age after turks killed the pilots.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I will never forgive Obama and CIA for creating ISIL.
And US should have pulled out of Turkey long ago. Fuck them. I was sad when Putin did not bomb them back to stone age after turks killed the pilots.

What largely gave rise to ISIS is the premature pull out in Iraq before establishing a stable democratic government.

This left a power vacuume which allowed ISIS to gain a foothold