Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Hand grenades are up in price.

DDI...

DONT DO IT!

gotta say I kind of want that gas block and gas tube for my my Khyber Build.

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Right.
So do you think involvement was a good idea?
(Don‘t misunderstand, I’m not saying it was your decision to make)

It's a comedy of errors.

But yes we were right to remove Saddam. The Anfal massacres should have been the tipping point. It was the U.S.fault for putting him in power in the first place, but that was before my time.

I do believe in fixing your mistakes though. Since Talabani had been running Iraq, and Barzani running Kurdistan, with exception of ISIS things have largely been peaceful and prosperous for people of the region.

Reactions: Jstegman1 and Miles

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Right.
So do you think involvement was a good idea?
(Don‘t misunderstand, I’m not saying it was your decision to make)

Any time noncoms are being wholesale slaughtered by an oppressive regime, then it is HUMANITY's duty to intervene.

That's why I went to Syria, that's why I went to Crimea (was on the wrong side of that one. I allied with the Ukrainians but after they way they conducted themselves I bailed after a month) that's why I worked Maritime Security, that's why I worked in executive protection in lots of 3rd World Shitholes providing safety to aid workers. That's why I have provided crisis counseling to refugees in many of the places I have been...

War is hell and it's driven by profits. Can't say I hadn't made a pretty penny off of it myself, but the prevention of innocent life being lost is what makes it worth it for me, not the greenbacks

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Any time noncoms are being wholesale slaughtered by an oppressive regime, then it is HUMANITY's duty to intervene.

That's why I went to Syria, that's why I went to Crimea (was on the wrong side of that one. I allied with the Ukrainians but after they way they conducted themselves I bailed after a month) that's why I worked Maritime Security, that's why I worked in executive protection in lots of 3rd World Shitholes providing safety to aid workers. That's why I have provided crisis counseling to refugees in many of the places I have been...

War is hell and it's driven by profits. Can't say I hadn't made a pretty penny off of it myself, but the prevention of innocent life being lost is what makes it worth it for me, not the greenbacks
Amen, brother. And I’m willing to bet if you met someone here who was of Turkish or Ukrainian descent, you’d treat them just the same as anyone else - unless they gave you a specific reason not to do so.

Reactions: Jstegman1 and Miles

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
@Jstegman1
Were you looking for INOX?

Reactions: Jstegman1

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Amen, brother. And I’m willing to bet if you met someone here who was of Turkish or Ukrainian descent, you’d treat them just the same as anyone else - unless they gave you a specific reason not to do so.
Well, he still talks to me, and I am 40ish% percent Ukranian. Oh, yea, Jewish, German and Russian too. Still talks to me.