• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
And what? Did you ever serve in the military? Have you ever been deployed? Have you ever been in a gunfight? Are you just a mediocre shit poster? Karl V may have been a self-proclaimed POG but I wasn’t, and I definitely made calls to shoot people, And shot people, so tell me what you know about that? I’d like to hear all about it since you’ve got all this combat shit figured out and pretend to care about the soldiers who have died for the “zogs”

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
And what? Did you ever serve in the military? Have you ever been deployed? Have you ever been in a gunfight? Are you just a mediocre shit poster? Karl V may have been a self-proclaimed POG but I wasn’t, and I definitely made calls to shoot people, And shot people, so tell me what you know about that? I’d like to hear all about it since you’ve got all this combat shit figured out and pretend to care about the soldiers who have died for the “zogs”
My past is irrelevant, none of your business and not up for debate.
I don’t have “all this combat shit figured out” but do you?
And congrats on making calls to shoot and shooting people, I’m sure they invaded your property and/or this country right? Wrong. You‘re trying to justify following orders to kill people in a foreign country as heroic or “protecting our country”
From what?

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
My past is irrelevant, none of your business and not up for debate.
I don’t have “all this combat shit figured out” but do you?
And congrats on making calls to shoot and shooting people, I’m sure they invaded your property and/or this country right? Wrong. You‘re trying to justify following orders to kill people in a foreign country as heroic or “protecting our country”
From what?

You bring up others past but yours is irrelevant? Seems legit.