Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
@2Glocks im gonna go hunt for mushrooms at night In NODs and lasers and SBRs with your BIL

Come on over, we got plenty in my woods...

20200611_124936.jpg
Still never got an answer on whether any of those will make me trip. I just wanna go on a small staycation, for a few hours.

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta
For $1200 you think he could at least throw a Romanian steelie in it? I am Tapco free now.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Well, he still talks to me, and I am 40ish% percent Ukranian. Oh, yea, Jewish, German and Russian too. Still talks to me.

My distaste for the Ukrainian Militia I was with as not with the Ukrainian people. It was with the particular group I ended up with. I don't abide by getting drunk and acting like a fucking asshole to the people you were supposed to be fighting for. The Ukrainian people were overall amazing and very welcoming.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Of course it’s not a race, it’s an evil ideology that pulls the strings, causes wars, destruction and demoralization. Some are quick to assume that mentioning them constitutes racism or bigotry towards Jews because the ones that started it were power hungry pigs. But bolshevism and communism represent Jews as much as Westboro represents Baptists or as much as jussie smollett represents black people or as much as Ted Bundy represents white people.
I'll go out on a limb and say some of what he says is true. But being a dick full of hate and generalizations won't do anything but divide people and keep the attention away from the scumbags that are actually affecting our government.

Some folks learn a little information, then think they should be flying the plane.
You either refuse to read or can’t read or understand. There were no generalizations made. Zionists, yes I hate them that’s very specific. Understand now? Zionists. Some of them happen to be masquerading as jews or are of Jewish origins. That part is irrelevant as made clear by the examples that were the exact opposite of generalization.

Last edited:

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Come on over, we got plenty in my woods...

View attachment 89929
Still never got an answer on whether any of those will make me trip. I just wanna go on a small staycation, for a few hours.

Yes and no. The red one looks like a member of the anamita family which are mildly toxic but can be made into a tea which will cause you to hallucinate before vomiting profusely

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
I'm a working american, I'll work till the day i die, what fuck does it matter to me who pulls the strings or runs what, I'll be working, nothing gonna change that so what does it matter. Makes me woke or you look smart, don't matter not one fuckin way to me. But right or wrong don't matter here, we all got each other's back all the time even if we be bickering with each other still come together, kalash klub gang gang

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
My distaste for the Ukrainian Militia I was with as not with the Ukrainian people. It was with the particular group I ended up with. I don't abide by getting drunk and acting like a fucking asshole to the people you were supposed to be fighting for. The Ukrainian people were overall amazing and very welcoming.
I figured as much! And that was my point. We have the most diverse group here, from Muslim, to Christian, to atheist to Guggenot, etc and we get along like grown men. Richards need not apply.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
For $1200 you think he could at least throw a Romanian steelie in it? I am Tapco free now.

I sold, mine, Gen 2, unfired 18 months ago, with 2 armores kits (unobtanium, has springs, extractor, firing pin, etc) for $1000.