• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I figured as much! And that was my point. We have the most diverse group here, from Muslim, to Christian, to atheist to Guggenot, etc and we get along like grown men. Richards need not apply.
Which one is the atheist? Just curious...I wander back and forth between Christian and Doubting Thomas. And I have to back off my previous belief that all Jehovah’s Witnesses are freaks and liars - I met someone recently who told me they knew a normal one. So there goes my ONE area of bigotry. Dammit. I was SO hoping I could be considered a bigot some day, but my dream is shattered. Well, life goes on...

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
So, I notice you didn’t introduce ME, which could mean either you: A) Weren’t impressed enough by me to bother
Or B) Decided to spare me a fate worse than death

I’ll pick B.
Thanks!
Hah! He left right when JDS left! Man's gotta go to work and make some money!

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Goodnight you beautiful boi’s!

@Shemp cigar me
@Peanut Butter im sorry about the DD sight troll
@Jds556762 i miss that thiccc booty
@mark23 why won’t you just love me
@triplestack3 stay safe in ATL
@Gaige youre still wrong about the M9, but you Hawt so I’ll forgive you
@Jake when we doing another range thing
@Axeman apparently now it’s the driveshaft angle not the transmission.

View attachment 89899

Yep leave the gimp out, "Racist" (Motorcycle accident victims are people too).

Still Love you tho.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I figured as much! And that was my point. We have the most diverse group here, from Muslim, to Christian, to atheist to Guggenot, etc and we get along like grown men. Richards need not apply.

So does this religious tolerance extend to political beliefs as well? (seeing as how religion is just another government, shaping peoples actions either through fear or intimidation)

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
In regards to the flooding earlier, I had just showed up to the job and was unboxing and preparing to assemble and install a chandelier when I heard a waterfall in the kitchen. I looked over the box and saw a solid stream of water pouring out of one of the 4” recess cans, super not good lol. I ran up stairs and the entire walk through master closet , master bathroom was flooding and it was all coming from the toilet. A nice ass Toto toilet too. I shut off the water and ran down stairs and set up 5 buckets to catch all the water flowing through the cans, the pendants etc. guess plumber was out there yesterday to clear a “clog” and said they were good to go. Sounds like a combination of failure on the float switch and something with the P trap but I’m not a plumber.

tripped an arc fault @Blue bio balls had to let the circuit dry out for a bit

I still still had to install the chandelier or at least install the braced box and demo a few 4” cans

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
So does this religious tolerance extend to political beliefs as well? (seeing as how religion is just another government, shaping peoples actions either through fear or intimidation)
I think it’s more just mutual respect for our members here because you enjoy their company and what the thread has to offer, as opposed to a general acceptance of all religions or political beliefs as being inline with your own. I’m not very educated nor eloquent though so I may be missing the mark.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
So today I’m up in @CQB27 ’s area, in a house built in 1887. Had to do a bit of electrical work to remove some decorative cabinet panels, and needed to kill the power to the outlets.
And here’s what the panel looks like:

2A57FDD6-BEA3-4BEA-A45F-C06583CB06DB.jpeg
So that long black wire on the right had a burlap bag hanging on it. Just for grins, I checked to see if it was live....
6002D0FE-485C-4475-81C9-A48570E0A8E6.jpeg
Youbetcha!!!!

I suggested to the homeowner that he treat that thing like it’s a $300K Christmas ornament...

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I think it’s more just mutual respect for our members here because you enjoy their company and what the thread has to offer, as opposed to a general acceptance of all religions or political beliefs as being inline with your own. I’m not very educated nor eloquent though so I may be missing the mark.

That's pretty eloquent, and conveys a good message.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code

Well said for a bearded, NODS wearing, gat-slingin, egg-eating, thicc boi :wink: