• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
For @Leadhoof

tumblr_nozntiMvC11s4df8ko1_r1_640.png

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
You have my empathy. I've been in your shoes a few times myself. Only once was bad enough I couldn't stand to take a leak.
Been there, too. I’ve had low back pain since I was 16, and now have 3 herniated disks, and had sciatica 5 years ago. Best fix for mine was physical therapy. It took about 8 months of 2x/week sessions, but I retrained my core and back muscles to properly carry the work load. Now I still have to be careful, but I’m installing cabinets. I’m able to have an active lifestyle, and if I want to do something more strenuous, I just have to prepare by doing stretches and warm-ups.
If I don’t, I’ll know it the next day.
Getting old sucks, but most of you who’ve met me wouldn’t correctly guess my age.

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
How long does this bullshit last because I got stuff to do
If it's a pulled muscle, rest and do all you can to keep from agitating it. Heating pad and muscle relaxers on your back. 3-4 days depending on severity of it. You can go to the doctor and they'll tell you the same thing I just did and give you scripts. When you are able to move freely from much pain and discomfort take it very easy.

A doctor once told me once you hurt your back good, you'll alway be prone for re injury. So I always jeep that in mind when Im working or messing around. Funny thing is though, you can simply hurt it by the way you get out of your vehicle.

If still feeling bad discomfort after 4 days of solid rest definitely seek medical attention. Your back is nothing to play with. Ive had broken bones and major surgerys but lower back pain will bring a man to his knees in tears.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
If it's a pulled muscle, rest and do all you can to keep from agitating it. Heating pad and muscle relaxers on your back. 3-4 days depending on severity of it. You can go to the doctor and tell tell you the same thing I just did and give you scripts. When you are able to move freely from much pain and discomfort take it very easy.

A doctor once told me once you hurt your back good, you'll alway be prone for re injury. So Inalways jeep that in mind when Im working or messing around. Funny thing is though, you can simply hurt it by the way you get out of your vehicle.
I hurt it bending under my work bench to pick up an empty box. That's what pisses me off the most about it all

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
I hurt it bending under my work bench to pick up an empty box. That's what pisses me off the most about it all

Yea man... to be honest thoese instances are the most common for myself. The one time I messed it up the worst was in my early 20's doing something physically demanding. I was pressure washing reaching way above my head standing on an A-frame ladder. I knew when I did it, and couldn't get to my feet the next day at all. Probably some of the worst pain I've ever felt and I've been through a good bit unfortunately.

I know it sucks bud but stay off of your feet.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Morning gents! Sounds like ATL is a shitshow.

Downtown Tulsa being blocked off now, Juneteenth tomorrow, Trumpanzee rally Saturday. On the way in this morning I could tell there were more folks milling about. I'll be in Missouri tonight and tomorrow, I'll be looking for a large smoke plume as I come back into town. Crazy world it is.
The A is always a shit show. Zone 6 was quiet last night.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Gonna dial in the Holosun on the evo Saturday
Will provide a range report. @jds762556
I swapped the irons over to magpul mbus and was able to get it shooting accurate at 20 yards with irons. That HB industries extended rail is sitting lower than the fixed rail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
The charges are so many I don't think the state can meet the burden of proof. The strategy was probably to levy a bunch of charges and have Rolfe plea out to a lesser charge. The DA is up for re-election and wants votes. He's going to bulldoze that cop for another term.
My thoughts as well, though I was only a lawyer once for Halloween